What are Your Best and Worst Moments in ROTMG?

bagston is lung cancer giving heart attacks
ban bagston
bagston injurious to heath ffs

Dropping a pixie in nexus and a bot tping to me and picking it up

Maxing my first 6/8 (knight)

Dying on that 6/8 (green potion)

:rage:

My best : reaching 6/8 with my priest.

My worst : dying to lag + stacked shots with my 6/8 priest.

Best was getting Bracer

Worst was losing that same Bracer along with my godtier 8/8 wizard due to trying to play on my laptop D:

Worst: I got a dirk of cronus from a cube god. While i was picking it up(I was rogue, cloaked), some knight ran in and aggroā€™d every single god damn cube.
Pew.

Best: I got a doom bow.
Guess what i did with it?
I fed it.

Yeah most people never get ogmur. Iā€™ve been hunting for it for many years ā€¦

lol Iā€™ve fed a few dozen doom bows :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™d kill all my 8/8s for ogmur and jugg tho

I fed my jugg

ā€¦

IM SORRY I DONā€™T PLAY WARRIOR.
I ONLY PLAY ROGUE. AND OCCASIONALLY PRIEST.
WHY THE GAME GAVE ME A JUGG IDK.
I have yet to get a freaking planeswalker.
And Iā€™ve done like 300 sprites.

lol planewalker is hella common iā€™ve probably gotten like a hundred of them. Jugg on the other hand is one of the rarest items in the game ā€¦ and Warrior is an awesome class!

Exactly my RNGā€¦

ahh!
worse day:the day i got my alts banned and main for 2weeks. I lost around 200~Life worth of stuff.

this was also a bad day

umm didnt really have a best dayā€¦ my best loot is simply a gem/oreo.

lol how did you get banned? o.O

i got the free witch skin on like 10 mules, which was only like 1/4 of themā€¦

ill look for the email.

To be honest, my best moment didnā€™t come from getting any item in particular, probably because I havenā€™t gotten many really good items lol. My best item would probably my crown, which I thought was fairly deserved because I took 30 minutes to solo my first third. :rolling_eyes:

But anyhow, I think my favourite moment would come from playing with my guild Toyota for 10 hours straight one day. We werenā€™t rich, and we didnā€™t rush high level dungeons the entire time, but even just getting on the Skype/Team Speak (forgot which one we used at the time) and having almost everyone [that I liked] on at the same time was so much fun. RIP Toyota.

Worst moment would probably have to be losing my first dbow. I had become so attached to that character that I thought it was invincible, and when it died, I died slightly as well. Didnā€™t help that it was 4 am.

yeah most of my deaths are late at night

never unbanned them :confused:

oh another worse moment i had is when i guild that i loved turned into bulliesā€¦ (towards me tooā€¦)