What are Your Best and Worst Moments in ROTMG?

oh damn

Best moment, getting my jugg. Worst momentā€¦ getting my jugg stuck in a wall

oh shit

Daaaaaang

Wow thatā€™s so sadā€¦ If you sent that to Deca would they give you one?

already sent a ticket they said they couldnā€™t give it to me

Rip :frowning:

Wait iā€™m pretty sure you can still pick it up, its a half tile pick up radius or something like that. I can pick up loot over the wall in sprite worlds.

I tried walking over to it, the jugg didnā€™t appear, idk maybe if I went to the one side I didnā€™t try from, which was the top side in this angle I could have gotten it, but from three of the sides, I couldnā€™t have, either way, I watched it disappear, which is frustrating as all hell

this was also before they introduced the fake white bags (I think, Iā€™m not entirely sure WHEN they were first introduced)

Send a report, theyā€™ll compensate you. They compensate you when items disappear from your inventory(as long you have proof, in which case you have). This is a similar scenario.

like I said, already sent a ticket, they said they couldnā€™t give me the item

all they said is they would look into items dropping in walls and inaccessible areas

Ask for compensation, theyā€™ll give you SOMETHING.
I got a similar response when my ghastly drape disappeared. I asked if i could get compensated, and they gave me 4 trench keys.

I sent in another ticket, giving the story and the picture again, simply telling them a user on the forums was able to get compensation

good luck!

Thanks guys. as you can imagine I was PISSED that I had that glitch happen while I was on an 8/8 warrior

I got compensation simply from saying that I didnā€™t want to lose an item for no reasonā€¦ lets say the keys were worth a lot more lel.

I hope you get it as well, things like loot bags in inaccessible areas shouldnā€™t happen but it still happens. Once I saw a picture of a white bag in the dark water near cubesā€¦I think that pic is in the white bag threadā€¦ So good luck, I also heard of people getting back items from the vault glitch which is sort of the same criteriaā€¦

Best: Getting Resu on a lvl 14 trickster, Also a very lucky week: getting 3 conducts, my first dblade and csword.

Worst: Dying on my 8/8 wizard in puppet master, and 7/8 Archer in ice tomb in the same week :confused: