What Class? pls help me decide

First of all here is my problem:
I want to use a class that not a lot of people use.
Also, I want good Dps
And last I want survivability
So wait before you comment I know there is not a class with the three things up there but I really just need help deciding.
Pls comment now. I need it.

Mysthicc

uhm, mystic. I think that’s the only one that fits that description. either that or huntress.

If you have a good pet (maxed rare or above), then trix might be a good choice

pally

Trickster has excellent DPS and there aren’t very many out there, and the prism is helpful to get out of hairy situations or attract enemy fire.

Well, the classes not a lot of people use are usually the lower level classes. It might be hard to find one that meets all of those

Trickster

Mystic would be my first choice, but I also lean toward Sorcerer a little bit. Its DPS is low, yes, but you’ll get your share of drops in godlands or wherever if you spam your scepter. It’s very safe since it has the highest range in the game, and it’s also reasonably fast. I don’t really think too many people play it either, especially the majority of lower level players.

Necromancer i dont see a lot of them and they are good if you dont have goocld pet

:confused:

Well thank you I will take this into concideratioj and choose :slight_smile:

knight lel

Wizzy

Never mind

Double never mind

Jugg warrior.

Erm…

Survivable classes with lots of dps would be overused…

you mean lel xd

PADEN PADEN ALL DAY (Paden means pally :stuck_out_tongue: )

Mystic

OR YOU COULD JOIN THE PRIEST BROTHERHOOD

Except there is a class with those three things, it’s called ninja. :sunglasses:

xactly :slight_smile: If you can dodge well, it’s basically a warrior whose ability is a non-piercing doom bow shot.