What Do You Guys Think of Betting?

You are very patient. He would have been ignored the first time he asked me. These people are scammers, all of them. I ignore everyone that announces any type of scam. My realm is super quiet. Only people playing the game are the ones I hear.

considering your nature, i highly doubt you arenā€™t one of those scammers, but whatever.

i donā€™t like it. at all. itā€™s basically letting kids who are underage gamble away everything they worked for/duped. its basically providing a gateway for real life gambling when they turn 18.

Considering my nature? Lmao. First of all you have to be 21 to start gambling.

Somebody thinks the USA is the only place on earth.

I was thinking, most scammers purposely let you win the first time, then its all down hill. So pretty much you win once, think its legit, then spend all your life and mana on a complete losing streak, and the scammer walks away with it.

Okay.

Scammer: ConsoleMC won the first bet of 1 Potion of lLife! Do you want to go again?

ConsoleMC: No Thanks!

Scammer: I insist. Please?

ConsoleMC: No, but thanks!

Scammer: F M L

Scammer: Iā€™m sorry, itā€™s time for me to go on my one week cruise to the BAHAMAS! See ya <3

Me: Wait-

Scammer has logged off

ā€“One week laterā€“

Scammer: Hey dude, you wanna bet with that nice life you got there?

evil face

Ah my mistake made an assumption without thinking.

Yeah but sometimes I lag so much I have to play on my best server.

Are you a Moderator or??

No he is not, heā€™s not even a regular.

Correction: Heā€™s a disgraced regular.

Meh, I think that betting is OK; itā€™s not against the ToS. Itā€™s fun when you win.

Very easy way to scam though, but the legit bet hosters are fine.

i think thats the first time someone asked/mistaken.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.