What is Generally Unacceptable in RotMG?

Good point. Thanks for correcting me.

Is there a way to ban the bots in nexus they spam all the time XD

it wont make a difference. they literally make new bots like every minute

BTW This is the correct reply for the cloak question.

As for bots? Deca hasn’t exactly stated anything about them.

Thank you for the post. Looking forward to reading the rest :smiley:

Alright makes sense that you teleport

Begging is THE MOST ANNOYING THING EVER add this plox

no its not. unless the guy starts spamming to the point where he spams as much as a spambot
edit: i mean its not “the most annoying thing ever”

You’re sort of right; however, it’s more of annoyance than an “Unacceptable Action”.

While it’s true begging isn’t a good thing it doesn’t affect the game much besides having people ask for items only to die and come back and beg again. It’s not much of a crime more than it’s a noob thing to do and it would be better to just ignore them than to ban them but that’s my opinion on that subject.

Its when they trade you, you think they are serious, then you accept and they have nothing in your inventory. That’s when it drives me INSANE. To me it just means that they are too lazy to get their own gear and/or pots.

IMO it is an unacceptable action. I have wasted approximately 40 total minutes blocking and trading beggars. It’s just a huge waste of time.

Thanks for the feedback!

Well from experience beggars are usually people who HAD good gear and when they died they couldn’t accept the fact that everything they had was gone and then they got lazy to get items for themselves which is real bad for them.

Welcome to the forums, by the way.

but new people keep joining, begging, dying then doing the same thing over and over and wasting time trading when you think someone does want to exchange items but just wants free items is REALLY annoying. lost 40 -ish minutes of play time due to that…

Thanks for the welcome

what tf is this

It’s a guide.

Well what you could do is just give them like a normal t4 weapon or something it’s not valuable and it’s worth nothing when trading or you could just block them.