What is Generally Unacceptable in RotMG?

This is the kind of begging that annoys me.

(we got more giveaway items boys!)

Donā€™t forget about leeching

Yeah, i hate it when people sit on Ents and so that i die when i teleport in real life : (

Yeah begging is real bad especially since itā€™s not fair to the people who work hard for their items just to see a begger get like a t9 armor from some random person

There are no situations I have carried around a Tier 7 or less weapon around for any situation besides using if Iā€™m poor or PPE -ing. I will drop it on the ground right away if I donā€™t need it as it takes up precious inventory space.

Thanks!

Also, welcome to the forums, @Scrublets!

Is being rude in the game unaccceptable? cuz if so then we could use that in this list.

Okay now that one for sure just goes for life in general if it has to be stated here, thatā€™s sad

Well it has to be stated here cuz some people are just plain out rude no matter who and iā€™ve have read people just being mean to others in the game which ike you said is sad.

well yes, but those people will not read nor care about this

True still there should be a punishment for people who are rude but ik itā€™s going to be impossible but still trying would be good.

Some people also see merching as scamming.

itā€™s not really scamming itā€™s basically selling pots for the max amount that someone is willing to pay and then buying the same pot by buying it at itā€™s lowest price. Ex: Selling mana for 3 def and selling 2 def for 1 mana then selling that 1 mana for 3 def again and itā€™s not really scamming since you are just being smart about who you are selling to and who you buy from. Real World Ex: Buying a pack of water for like 2-3 dollars and selling each bottle water for 1 dollar. Itā€™s not scamming itā€™s just being a good seller everyone does it. Scamming however would be Selling 1 Mana for 5 def or 4 def at least.

The reason why I said ā€œsome peopleā€, was to prevent a (pointless) discussion about it here.

Ik you said some iā€™m just explaining why in reality it isnā€™t

some people are wrong :slight_smile:

@Mynamerr And my opinion is that a glass cup is made of carboard :wink:

Everybody may have his own opinion.

SELLING FOR OVERPAY
SELLING FOR OVERPAY
ā€¦

[Much deleted. Yes, we get the point. OB]

ā€¦
SELLING FOR OVERPAY
SELLING FOR OVERPAY

My opinion is that glass cup is made by aliens