What is the most expensive skin in realm?

Had an awesome laugh with this thread, however I’d love if the mods would nuke the hell out of the spam and give infractions to the children

@OP I think that would be one of the skins they keep releasing in mistery boxes, probably the ones that aren’t available for gambling right now. However, they keep adding new skins there every now and then so I don’t even have any idea anymore. I don’t know about the tradable skins, but most are pretty expensive.

End this thread. Or something. @OtherBill

Called you because after all, you are the thread-closer.

@SkySplice @InstantRPG

Now now, this isn’t the place to start using those words. Keep it calm.

@SkySplice the @moderators will kick you out of here if you keep this behavior up. So clean your mind up.

@ExXZedXxE the skin you are talking about is the Platinum Warrior Skin (from the Platinum Skins series).

It is probably the most expensive skin, especially the warrior.

also it’s not on sale anymore…that was my fav skin but no chance to buy it now

edit:sorry replace was with is :slight_smile:

yo
chill

i mean the only reason he has ice powers is bc he probably cant swim

71 deletes later… that’s better. No more of that. Ya’ll either disagree respectfully, take it to private message, or just block each other.

Rn I already have the Death, and the Platnium war skin, and the ranger

Between the Hunchback and Platinum warrior, between the Dark Elf and… I don’t know…

Honestly, you’ll probably find that some of the old slime skins will be the most expensive. If not then they are for sure some of the hardest to find.

@GHZD I can relate :stuck_out_tongue: finding Slime Warrior was one of the hardest endeavours of my RotMG career

@GHZD for you?

wait so my slime warrior skin that i bought ages ago for a def is now worth something?
wow, never knew slime skins would be worth something

@Bladeknife bought mine for a life, sold it for 9 life, and then the seller for 1 life had another one so I had him hmu and made 8 life and a skin xD

If anyone hasn’t said it already, it’s probably Platinum Knight Skin, Mischievous Imp Skin or Death Skin.
For real money it’s the Agent Skin for Assassin as it is for sale on the Steam Community Market. (As of now Friday 31 March 12:25 it’s for sale with the lowest price of 60€.)

wow really? I had a slime warrior skin and I gave it to my friend for a mana

Yeah, of all the slime skins Warrior has been the most fluctuent in the last 2 years or so.

Slime Knight

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.