What should I do with an 8/8 pally?

I do that with my pally :stuck_out_tongue:

These guys can make nexus pretty easily while rushing (3enforcers+3 confuse bots at a small space and your f’’'ed unless you kill them from distance)

Suicide it for a knight

If ur bad enough to die to confuse bot I highly recommend you don’t 8/8 and just stick with 6/8 so you can learn the game.

Completing a shatters irl and watching a video about one are completely different things. True, videos/guides do help a lot, but you need at least some experience in game as there are some things that guides can’t teach.

the same way you die on an 8/8 necro in an abbyss Troom

Isn’t killing from a distance the archer’s niche?

Which is why I said that he could use the throwaway sin.

You mean " scam some people" yah? “You pay first then I open or I’ll report you as scammer” Noice…

If you clear all the enemies in labs, you are wasteing your time.

I have not read any of the other comments but I suggest that you just run abysses. I found that even after the nerf I still get def every 4 abysses or so. Vit sells for more now, and Dblades are still good feed.

You could also run events with it in hopes of getting a white, such as cube god, shrine, etc. It should be more than enough to handle solo event bosses, with the obvious exception of The Avatar.

Pally is the best class so ofc.

Why is dblade bad? I mean, if I’m farming easy dungeons, dblades (as long as i don’t get like 10 of them) shine due to their higher dps, right?

I never said it was bad. In fact, it’s pretty good, if a little situational.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.