What to do, what to do. (Gold spending)

Alright lads, I recently bought a 20 dollar gold pack and I spent a gold amount for backpacks and guild dungeons. I now have 1.25k gold leftover and I was wondering what do with the rest.

What I already have:

3 Character slots
4 Vault chests
70/69 pretty much maxed rare pet (heals 40HP, 17MP)

Spend it on the Ambrosia pack and max that pet 70/70. Then get another rare and max it to legendary.

Or spend it all on vault chests

get a slot

I would say to buy a slot, but wait for a pack bc 1 k is just too much

He can’t buy the ambrosia pack with that much gold.
Also, i strongly recommend against feeding ambrosia to lowly rare pets. it is an immense waste. You can just feed old tops, common UTs, and treasures to rare pets. Save ambrosia for legendary and divine, when feeding costs are enormous.

I recommend you buy character slots or vault spaces. Anything else isn’t nearly as worth it.

In my opinion, buying keys is an absolute waste at the beginning. If you really want to do a certain key you can always pitch for it. The best use of gold is to expand your account with permanent improvements like additional char slots and vault spaces.

Another really good use is investing the gold in your pet, but seeing that that you only have a rare pet, I wouldn’t recommend spending money on it, as you can just feed some shit to it and it will still be happy.

It cost 99, What I mean by Ambrosia is the food pack

Save it until a pack comes along

basically waht Akalem said what i needed to say.

But i have like 26 chars and like 35vaults?! and i still want more…

In the long term the best things is vaults/chars, maybe pet food.

get a few more vault chests. like 1 or 2. or wait for a vault chest pack thingy. then wait for a good mystery box.

Wtf, why do you actually use all of them? You don’t even have 14 characters on RealmEye…

Here’s another topic if you want to see some other opinions:

i hate rebuilding… also two pasted like the 14 day limit[quote=“UnicornSla, post:11, topic:4361”]
Wtf, why do you actually use all of them?
[/quote]

here have a look at my chars rn

eh… i have to rebuild…

why two assasins?

this makes me dizzy

i originally had 5…

i dont have a maxed character of most chars… but i have a 5/8,8/8, and a 2/8 assassin.

1 is my fame training char
2nd is my… o2 char (which i havent used yet)
3rd is my temp, dirty-clean shats, until i get a better class.