What would you make? [if u had 4 char slots]

what whould u guys make if u had 4 char slots ?

i have made

archer
warrior
sorc
wizz

( think sorc is not good and change warr or wiz )

I would make:

Paladin
Archer
Priest (if you have prot)
Wizard
Assasin

what equips/uts do you have?? what kind of pet? I think those factor in heavily for my answer.

edit: with the pet I can see on your realm eye and equips I see on those characters, I personally would definitely keep the sorcerer bc fulmi is awesome and I’ve been having a blast with my sorcerer. a lot of people prefer wizard and may think it’s odd to have both but it’s whatever floats your boat. without knowing the other ut’s you have I’d say: sorcerer, assassin, mystic (great for public shatters), and a knight. it all depends on your play style and ut’s tho.

I would make one of each armour class first.

Probably a Knight for farming potions and remaxing other characters. Also can be used for clean Tombing.

A Wizard for it’s great survivability and damage output.

An Archer/Huntress(hard to choose between them cause they are so similar) for Tombs/farming

For the last slot, I personally would make a rogue, for rushing and soloing dungeons.

Knight
Wizard
Rogue
Assassin/other melee/priest

Replace Wizard with archer if you have dbow

from a practicality standpoint your currents setup of:
Wizard
Sorcerer
Warrior
Archer
is pretty bad. Firstly, Wizard will outperform sorc in 99% of situations. Second with that rare pet a warriors going to be less effective than a knight would be. Third, you can’t rush many dungeons reliably since your pet is still lacking (rogue largely unaffected by what pet you have). Finally, i’m going to go ahead and guess that archer has none of the UT bows which means your losing a lot of potential.

If you are having fun and don’t care then by all means keep your current setup. I’m just answering the question of how I would do it given your circumstances. Yes you guessed it i’m not fun at parties.

Knight
Assassin
Wizard
Archer

just tell me , should i delete warr or wizz or sorc as archer and wiz/warr is must even sorc is good for glands

warr/archer/wiz/assassin

I’ll use this topic to ask my question too : soon I’ll get my 2nd character slot. How should I use those two? Have one melee and one ranged?

i have 4 char slots and i have a warr, hunt, assassin, wizzy, (almost 5th char slot, free one), ninja

Like people have mentioned it would depend a bit on what items I have, but assuming I have none:

Mystic
Archer
Wizard
Knight

Wizard
Archer
Warrior
Sorcerer

Wizard is just an OP class, Archer is good all around, Warrior’s DPS is OP, and Sorcerer just gets outmatched by the other classes.

I’d make a throaway sin.

Main Knight.

Backup Knight/Pally/Warrior(depends on pet)

Wizard/Sorc

Wizard
War/Knight/Pally - Alternate between the Melees when u die, that what I do.
Rogue
Archer/Hunt

Archer
Warrior
Necro (RIP mine)
Ninja

Warrior–Dungeon running and overall survivability
Wizard–Dirty tombs and godland farming
(Necro)–If you have a bad pet, keep as a backup if your wizard dies.
Archer–Just when you don’t feel like aiming.
Knight–Lel XD

Or, in general,

Dungeon character
Godland character
Star character (If your a white star, just make it a red glow character.)
Fame farming character

I have five slots, and find I don’t have any particular plan about how I use them. When one dies I create another based on

• what UTs and other items I have and could use
  • which chars I still have to complete all my class quests on
  • any particular gaps; if I have no melee I might make one
    Often I will change my mind; get a char to level 20, not like the roll, and kill it and try again or another char. I also find myself coming back to two or three classes repeatedly – sorc, 'sin and rogue – as I find them the easiest to get up to speed with. Others – ninja, trix, bow classes – I tend only to make if I have a UT I can use with them (doku, prism of dancing swords, dbow/cbow).

I would make:
Paladin
Wizard
Priest
Priest
(Two priests for storing items)

Having 4 slots myself (5th coming soon), I personally have

• Paladin: Healing is greater than High Defense in terms of cost and pierce damage
  • Huntress: Bow classes are fun in glands, and a group slow is really fun for groups of enemies
  • Necromancer: The heal is good because I don’t have a great pet.
  • Assasin (currently being maxed in Def): For reasons you can imagine

Although from my experience don’t keep playing the same classes, you get more stars and it keeps the game more interesting.

put knight in there