What would you make? [if u had 4 char slots]

knight assassin wizzie archer and warrior

archer, pally, rogue, mystic

3 more level 1 8/8 characters

1: Warrior: :white_check_mark: fun and fast class.
2: Sorc/Wizard: they do the same thing, so I would only make 1 of these, or Mystic/Necro.
3: Assassin: drink loot potion on him and bring him out for tomb/WC for an easy payday.

4: I would use as throwaway for playing in Shatters, epic dungeons, or when Iā€™m not fully concentrating. Only drink spare pots on him & only what gear you can spare, think of like ā€œPPEā€. Does not matter which class as it will die again and again, but its main role is to save your other 1-3 from suffering these dumb deaths.

Necro/Wiz (no need for both) = good general farmer
Knight/Warrior = good for boss and dungeon
Rogue = good for boss and dungeon and great solo if you canā€™t max all stats on knight
Assassin/Trickster/Pally/Archer/Huntress/Mystic = fun utility class

I like how when someone chooses Sorcerer, there will always be those kinds of sorc haters that start shitting on it how useless compared to all the other robe classes, especially comparing against Wizard.

My 4 choices;

• Wizard
  • Sorcerer
  • Knight
  • Mystic

The majestic Quad Paladins.

-Main 8/8 pally used to look cool and have a bunch of fame and cool equips (Recommended gear: Pixie, Oreo/G cookie, Fairy plate, Bracer/Gemstone)

-Alt 8/8 pally for abysses and dungeon farming (Recommended gear: Acclaim, Gcookie, CC, Bracer/Pyra)

-Alt 8/8 pally for private dungeons such as shatts, tombs and ot. (Recommended gear: Acclaim, Gcookie, Acrop, Pyra)

-Throwaway 6/8 pally for going deep in shatters and to have a good time. (Recommended gear: Sky, Zseal, abbysal, expo)

Pally is best

1. Knight ~ This is to farm and max your other characters with.
  2. Wizard ~ This is to farm with (oryx tombs, dungeons where itā€™s safer to stay at a long distance)
  3. Warrior ~Mostly for loot :slight_smile:
  4. Rogue ~ Rushes (abyss mostly)

But that is just my preference, but I hope you can use it :wink:

Well, Iā€™m about to hage 4 chara slots, from deca you know :wink:

The three I have now is for Knight?Mystic and priest. When Iā€™m ready to claim that extra chara slot, I will be putting wizzy into it.

I donā€™t think having a 3rd robe class and a 2nd staff class is wise, I suggest making a rogue/archer instead, as mystic can basically fulfil the role of wizard in my opinion.

Making a leather class would be wiser becuase it gives you depth, and a wide variety of choice on what to play.

Dx Gahh, fine!

I usually canā€™t pick between wizzy and mystic, so I decided why donā€™t I have both? Mystic for shatters and wizzy for everything elseā€¦but the rogue would be alright I guess > ~> What do you think?

you SHOULDNT make a warrior, itā€™s just shows you are bad at the game so you go the easy way

Trick

Wiz

Mystic

Huntress

I would make an:
Huntress
Mystic
Assassin
Trickster
yes I know im weird :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Archer
Rogue