Where do you play and is it better or worse? [browser or steam]

Hello all,
So i have been playing realm now for about a week or so and have been wondering why it is so very laggy in game and all the constant DC’s. Should i be playing on a different browser or should i just get it directly from steam. I am currently using Chrome to play it and I am wondering if it would be a good idea to switch.

Since you can’t use your rotmg account with steam, try playing with the flash projector (it’s on the wiki).

Chrome is horrible for playing realm, use a different browser, or as @Endertimes stated, use flash player, link on how to do that here

Just a tip, you may have been already doing this but make sure you are playing on the server closest to your location :slight_smile:

I play in the countryside and my internet is horrible. Flash Player is a very good alternative!

by the way, don’t play on the latest version of flash player.
play on flash player 18, it is better for rotmg.

I use firefox, no idea how good t is compared to others though.

NEVER use chrome. It’s the worst thing imaginable for a flash game. Instead, use firefox or a desktop client (flash projector). Realmeye has useful tutorial on how to set up a client.

Console made a good guide here:

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/consolemcs-troubleshooting-guide-web-users-only/2222

I just switched to Flash Projector, and already the change is noticeable, the only complication was switching my recording software over without it recording this part:

Chrome works fine for me, probably cuz i just got a new compuuter :smiley: but dont use edge it is trash, the game lags too often

I used chorme for 2 years thinking it was my wifi that was lagging. Little did I know…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.