Which class should I max!

My 6/8 knight just died and I’m sad so… I still have current chars, 8/8 bracer’d archer, 6/8, needs wis to 7/8 wizzy, and 7/8 assassin, as well as a 5/8 necro that had like 1 hour of playtime. Also have enough wealth to max any class, have fulmi.

Edit: Necro died lol

A paladin!

That was my idea too! I might double max, priest/pally

Make another melee, tbh I like warrior more than pally because the dps is insane but your choice

I die really easily on meeles tho… I’ve maxed like 25

It’s still always nice to have a melee great for specific situations, and you’ll learn to not die by playing it more I guess warrior is the easiest to die on so maybe Pally

Warrior is a farming class he already has his archer.

ill tell you what i do:

if i have an awesome assassin, with like 6K fame, i make 3 backup assassins!

In the past, I always used to ponder over what class I should make next whenever I died …
But then i bought 17 character slots and don’t have that problem anymore :wink:
Although i still wish i had more so i could make a throwaway char for each class …

Try a class you don’t play often or overlook. I suggest playing on a Necro; they’re quite fun (even without an Esben Skull).

Been there, died on that

Just saw that, my bad :frowning:. Try a Ninja then. I had loads of fun on him, even though I died on him about
4 minutes after getting Doku :cry:.

Forgot to put in but I have a ninja

Have a prot?
If yes, max a prot priest, those are fun AF.
If no, just max a paladin.

Prot farming right now, went ahead and maxed for when I get one since rates are x2 right now

I guess if you want a challenge, go with trickster. Rogue is good for solos if you don’t play with friends much.

Sadly, I play with friends :frowning: