Which class to get rich

Hello i lost everything i had,i want to get rich in my mind i have wizard can u guys tell me good ones ?

The credit card class.

Very versatile and gets the job done.

oh my god youre so funny

I’m actually serious.

Buy tops in the nexus, sell it for life pots.

10$ for acclaim i’d rather kermit

Like you mentioned, wizard is probably the way to go, but as this is probably going to take some time you might just want to go with whatever your favorite class is to not get bored too easily.

my favorite class is warrior

right now i have gsorc,para hp,3def,1 mana and 2 speed i can basicly afford any old top set

Unless you are pretty good at the game melees are kinda difficult to start out with, so if you have any maxed class you should use that to max a warrior first.
If you dont have any maxed classes, just make a wizard and farm up until you feel like you have a good enough warrior to safely farm the godlands.

will do,i really hope they put vault/charatcher next month cuz i fucked this month lol

Wizzy or warrior have great DPS and can steal loot (if your trying to get rich you can play characters that aren’t good for survival and just vault stuff)

knight ppe

There’s no definite class that gets you loot - some would just say the knight.

Overall it actually cones down to your own preference on how you play, so say if you were good at assassin, if you were to pick that class, you’d generally get more loot.

Sometimes DPS does take the cake however and warriors and wizards will have that slight edge over characters like priest and necro.

Make any Meele class preferably knight and just run a load of tombs. I got like 16 life in a couple days it’s quite profitable. And the tombs should be private I would pitch tomb (a few people throw in life’s to buy a tomb)

Pally is probably best cuz making a pally enables you to solo sewers and abbyses, arguably the most profitable dungeons in the game. Also its hard to die.

Necromancer is easiest class to farm godlands and easy dungeons with, you will get rich in no time!

:dizzy:

Learn to play rogue, rush sewers profit

Rogue seems to be the best one for the job.

I promote assassin. They aren’t too terribly hard to max and they can get easy loot form events and the wine cellar. They are also a safe bet in public tombs as well.

If you’ve only got 1 slot, an assassin is a terrible choice.
It’s bad at doing the mundane things such as farming dungeons and godlands while waiting for the exciting things (tomb/O2 etc.) and is still not guaranteed anything unless you are quite good at using it.