Which Tomb ring? [for paladin]

So, I have a 5/8 pally that’s going pretty well. On the off chance that I do enough tombs to get all three or at least two of the rings, which ring would be the best for my paladin? Or would a Ring of Geb be the better option? I wouldn’t know (since I’ve never had one), so any input from anyone who has would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

pyra

Here’s my guideline:
Knight: Nile (Geb ring)
Assassin (maybe): Sphinx (Nut ring)
Anything else: Pyra (Bes ring)

Seeing as you’re a Pally, go with Pyra.

Pyra is better than all the other majority of the time, some people prefer nile on knight.

I would go with Pyra, you won’t find nile as useful as expo and sphinx generally isn’t the best on pally, since you’re not getting any def

i love pyra!!!

Sphinx is pet food btw, not even as good as exa mp

pyra all the way

Honestly Expo is better than any of the tomb rings on pally but if you really wanna use one go with pyra

ah ah ah remember the assassin

Excuse me?
8/8 knight has a sphinx :slight_smile:
(username is jkloled)

Disagree. Pallys only have 50 atk and have a healing ability. Thus, they need the Pyra’s +4 atk far more than they need the Expo’s +4 vit.

As for the original question: Nile on Knight/Rogue, Pyra on nearly everybody else. Sphinxes are pet food.

meh while that is true expo gives hp and wis, both beneficial. Also while the vit is useless the wis is a nice bonus to the seal. With a pally buff 4 attack can go far but… i guess it’s up to personal preference.

Wis? Expo doesn’t give wis.

With Pyra and Expo, you’re getting 60 hp and 4 def in either case, but then choosing between an additional 40 hp and 4 atk (Pyra) or 60 mp and 4 vit (Expo).

It is a bit of an “offense vs. defense” decision, but I view Pyra as the clear favorite between the two, especially if you have a good HP/MP pet.

Oh lmao sorry def instead of wis. It’s been a long day :sweat:

why do you say that for rogue?

mp is useless. Spd is maybe good? i guess a faster rush, but that all that important? Dex, is balanced out by the pyra’s atk.

So its just comparing the nile’s 60 hp and 4spd to 100hp and 4 def.
Well… i guess if you dont want that much defensive capabilities…

My take on Rogues is “If they’re shooting at you, you’re doing it wrong.”

(And I’m usually fairly short on UT rings, so it’s not that it works on Rogues, as much as other 12 classes benefit from other rings more…)

true, but the modern way of rotmg has turning into bigger realms, thus causing people trying to stand ontop of you. Also when you uncloak, it can be a bit more dangerous (especially when you get by a quiet shot).

but i guess its just about playing style.

Indeed. I reserve my roguing for small realms in off-hours, so I can farm events in peace. :slight_smile:

Awesome. Thanks to everyone who replied.