White tick off list

mentionable whites: qot, bulwark

did a few, havn’t played since the first day it was out. Only really like/want the pyra anyways

Still a long way to go, but hey I did this in just one year :smiley:

Mine :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100:

rood

Added Slurp Knight & Freezing Quiver to my own hitlist. :yum:

Is the grey shaded blurred items, items that you already have, and the unedited items are the items you dont have?

Yep, hoping to see them in a bag someday!
:tada::gift::heart_eyes:

@DarkKoala I saw you posted a more up-to-date original image for ppl to use on your thread, do you want to repost it here, with Freezing Quiv/Slurp Knight? Or I can post one if you like?

You can post it :slight_smile:

Ehh looks like they’ve put Freezing Quiver and Slurp Knight as cyan bags (weird choice for the quiver when ctrap is a white… oh well).

Here is an updated pic of just the white bags on RealmEye wiki, now includes Ice Tomb rings and ST warrior weapon/ability.

Wait, you mean they changed the drop bag in the actual game, or is it just Realmeye’s error? Slurp Knight is a cyan. Not white.

I meant Deca made Freezing Quiver a cyan, so I haven’t included it on the blank image if we’re keeping it to just white bags. Same with Slurp Knight. Though I’m searching for both so they count as “whites” to me. :wink:

Oh wow I always thought the quiver was a white bag!

You thought that because it should be and it is very stupid and ticks me off that it is not in a white bag.

ohhh… the warrior items are whites…

my white bag counter keeps getting more pathetic…

yeah what’s up with that? that’s just stupid. ST’s aren’t supposed to drop in white bags

one ctrap :smiley:

this looked fun