Who Do you Think is the Best RotMG Player?

I would like to see your suggestions of players who are “skilled” because we all have different criteria for skill in this game. But it is very hard to identify such ability.

Whose the best player in the game? Fame doesnt matter

arkani

u r saying that doing absolutly nothing but walking around in a giant crowd everyday will make u the best player? I bet arkani can’t solo shatts

Mrunibro

Plveuk for sure

I’d just guess BTEL, but I actually think, that in terms of skill, it would be some unknown kid.

Some of the great things that I saw were a lvl 13 (unpotted) tomb rush in prepet times, or some guy solo rushing an abyss with an uncommon pet, or people soloing tombs with warrior.

BTEL knows shatters well, but he is certainly not the best player at the game. You compare BTEL to people like Mrunibro as tmtoon said, another one I know is Statakaka.

These dudes and probably a few unknown players are ridiculously good at dodging, and they dont even need a pet to do things 99.9% of players can do with maxed legendary+ pets.

mrunibro- you haven’t lived until he drags clouds for you :heart_eyes:

You probably cant solo shatters either. Sitting in the train wont get you those event whites he has?

grabs popcorn

WatToHek for sure

i guess everyone is mentioning @Mrunibro , a very skilled player, also the winner of the petless arena, but that doesnt neccarily make him the best. Some players before pets were very skilled, but after pets, they lost their petless skill.

So its hard to quantify it, b/c of the effect pets has had on us.

Also probably some random noob that no one knows.

that’s very true before pets you would need the skills to take down oryx and oryx 2 everything needed team work and skills to beat a boss now its way to easy so i wouldn’t declare anyone skilled unless they never use pets

hh

To me he’s the best, 50 days of activity, dies less than 5 times a year, also he’s good at Shatters

In terms of well known players, my guess would be BTEL. It is near impossible to know who the most skilled non- recording rotmg player, and it is fairly difficult to define being “skilled” at rotmg.

Being skilled in realm would mean to be good at aiming and dodging, at least to me

My guess will be… Sileeeeeeex

I am the best rotmg player because i am just simply the best at everything :^)