Who should i put cutlass on?

Currently im using it on my knight? should i use it for warrior?

Personally I wouldn’t use it at all, but if you had to choose for something to put it on, use it on the warrior.

Don’t use it.

I suggest that you look at this DPS Chart

*ahem No stat alterations were used here at all

Seems natural. Yeah OP based on this solid evidence I’d have to say Cutlass destroys the competition.

Cutlass inb4 Nerf

I don’t know much about cutlass, except that people call it trash. Keep it, maybe it will be buffed.

And not really related but @Rammernaut WHY ARE YOU A BROWN BAG?

warrior
cc+cutlass good shit

Well yeah, by simply using the DPS graph and avoiding all logic, even some niche items such as EP looks godly.

In actuality, the 0.25 less range and the inability to 1-shot many enemies that acclaim can 1-shot makes it a horrible weapon.

Only in situations where both Cutlass and Acclaim can both kill enemies in the same amount of shots can the Cutlass be viable. And even ignoring the fact that Cutlass has 0.25 range, situations where both items can 1-shot are quite rare.

Cutlass is rarely used by skilled players for a reason. Because it only takes half a numbskull to figure out that it’s garbage.

use it for your pet

The best use of cutlass I’ve seen anyone come up with so far is using it on an abyss-farming paladin, with GCookie, Candy Coated Armor, and Pyra/Bracer. The extra attack from the ring allows you to one-shot all the enemies most of the time while buffed, the shorter range doesn’t matter because enemies follow you, and the higher shot frequency helps negate the dexterity reduction from CC.

The best thing to put cutlass on is on the floor

500 feed power though…

Use it on the paladins, or warrior, I usually use a cutlass on the pala to cover for the 45 dex and since he can buff or I’d rather not use it at all, unless you wanna show people how cool the pirate cutlass is

Because that’s all I get…

Nice photoshopping skills on the graph. As for actual use it mostly makes a difference when you have lots of low HP enemies, which you kill with one shot whatever the weapon. A cutlass kills them 20% quicker, useful especially for Knight or Pally who can’t boost their fire rate. And only if you don’t have a Dblade or Pixie, both of which with multiple shots are much better at dealing with crowds.

actually he didnt use Photoshop… there’s a weapon editor built into the dps chart that lets you make and edit weapon stats.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.