Why did the trading server change?

title says it all i thought it was uswest3 now it’s uswest2 i quit in august and i just joined back just confused why that happened

USW3 was down for some time,

And so everyone moved to USW2.

When USW3 got back up, everyone was lazy as heck, so they stayed in USW2.

if you want to know, it’ll eventually move back.

Still, it might take several weeks or months until USW2 goes down

DECA: Fuck, everyone’s in USW2 now.
Other DECA guy: You wanna crash the server to make them move back?
DECA: Nah.

I’ve honestly always been an advocate for making a server called “Trading” that goes at the top of the list and is only a simplified version of the nexus where you can only access game functions necessary for trading. I’m sure they could beef up the server capacity and maybe make the nexus wider to fit more people. I’ve always noticed quite a bit of lag in the community declared trade servers not just in the Nexus but also when in the realms on those servers.

It almost makes that server that is particularly made for the western states gets shafted because of the nexus being so full. And besides, the fame train doesn’t even run in the trade server like it used to back in 2012 and 2013 so it’s almost useless having realms for those servers.

Alright, thanks guys

Bots killed usw3, bots + players moved to usw2. Now trade bots are in usw2, so no one moves.

Bots pls kill usw2

Your small text fools no one i’m onto you

Trade server usually moves whenever the previous one crashes for some reason. Throughout the years it has continued to alternate between the USWest servers. Now it is USWest2, probably for a while.

We don’t need more severs to crash that solves nothing

USW2 goes down, everyone moves back to USW3, that solves the ocd problem of many (like me)

USW3 went down for a while so it changed.

I like the idea of a trading server

But are you onto me?

Huehehe you’ll never know my secrets

You should’ve dont this LUL (most people will see this cuz posts can’t be empty)

Crashing the RotMG helps nothing. Look at Swatseca for example

same @SurfLapras @Fev

:joy: loved this post

actually quite debateable,

• allowed the game to revamp their security
  • players got lots of free items (like cbows and crap from swatsec)
  • battle nexus was invented
  • free char slots