Why is there so much lag?

I’m pretty sure that all of you are aware that Deca has some serious problems with their servers? Does any one know why this happens?
It cant be bc of all the new content right? and the amount of players hasnt really changed that much

No they do not, the potatoes are fine, it’s just that bots keep eating them

Thats what I meant (to some extent), but the bots were also there with Kabam, so I dont see the cause for all the issues

I’m tired of seeing these posts.

At least 10 people have already posted about server lag, and every time, someone has to spend their time typing a response that has already been typed in the past.

Right now, the bots are from RWT trading sites crashing servers one by one to dupe, or simply because their servers are very laggy.

Where are these bots right now?
>:(

So they just suddenly came? werent they in Game when Kabam owned it?

I don’t believe they used bots in massive numbers when Kabam owned it.

They came right after DECA took over.

No, the bots were still here back then too. Pretty much every owner of this game had problems with botting on servers. But honestly, the server end of the lag is a pretty recent development.

Yeah, and the Closing of Servers also hasnt happend before

When peeps blame bots for massive server-wide crashes, 10 minute disconnects and completely broken realms that are inaccessible. All good fun lol… Every game in the world with a large membership number has RWT bots and they’ve been around since the 6 years I’ve known this game. Want to blame bots? Sure, tell DECA to sort out their plugins cause they clearly aren’t even capable of stopping these “server destroyers” while many other games can, if not be capable of still having functional servers.

I think DECA just need to:

1. Sort out their security, probably getting attacked. And
  2. Tell Dave from down the road to sort out his hosting. Cause these servers are getting destrooooooyed.

It’s so bad that myself and many other players have gotten into dungeons such as LoD and have been completely overcome with lag to the point that 4 players were instantly popped and everyone has to Nexus as it’s simply unplayable.
#saltiCuzILuvLoD.
#LoDisMYbae.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.