Why isn't there an Africa server?

I think this game is racist for not making Africa servers.

[Mod edit: Moved to Off-topic. HG]

assuming everyone that lives in africa is darker skinned

I think thats not true. If this game would racist, you couldnť play this game

Australia?

wc I guess

Deca should ban themselves for being racist to all africans/all people in africa for not providing a server for them. GG Deca :frowning:

idk why did you try to lurk my shatters

The game leases servers from Google and/or Amazon (IIRC), so the server locations are confined to where ever they have their data centers.

Don’t know if it counts but I believe that aboriginal australians were also Africans before continents separated. That’s why aboriginal australians are dark-skinned

Australia doesn’t need a server, it wouldn’t make a difference bc thier internet provider is corrupt af

Facepalm

Its not racist.

The majority of regions in Africa is an LEDC (Lower Economically Developed Country), meaning that it’s unlikely they will have access to computers and the internet. Since there is little to no people playing realm in these regions, it would be pointless just to make a server and run for that country - It would cost more money and would be more efficient if you just used neighbouring places instead, like Europe.

This is a similar story to India - Its not really racist, it just comes down to whether its even worth putting the server there in the first place.

I’m literally an Indian playing in Africa, like no joke lol

Ehhhh, economic stuff I guess.

But for your comment - Good for you :slight_smile:

No one would know how to merch, due to poverty the economy would crash, their wooden computers couldn’t handle the client either, their internet is cotton cable opposed to fibre optic

What about north africa? I heard the economy there is fine

I’m in Australia, the internet isn’t great but I don’t know what you mean about corrupt.

Although this is flagged,

For once… Your kinda right

I have internet/computer to play rotmg, and I’m in Africa

Yeah, there are spots of rich areas in Africa, typically the north and the very very southern (I think).

But near the centre and across are typically considered as poorly economically developed.

But there’s nothing wrong with that…

Its only because people like America and the UK make really lousy trades for land and Africa don’t get half the money back…

… Hold on…

That’s actually really bad.

Damn, sorry, our country is quite rude for doing that. We need to probably kick our ass in gear with making everything Fairtrade…

I can’t remember rn but they did stuff like make the cheapest cables possible, charge more than what should be acceptable ect.

I know it’s not really corrupt (like every american president)

I’m only joking (kinda) pls dont flag