Will you press the button?

whats the point? i dont press.
if u press the button u get a maxed divine pet whatever abilities u want but u get half ur vaults and chars removed.(not the char slots just the chars, same goes to vault.)

lol sure

press the button to become a admin for a month but get your account banned after that

No.

If you press the button, you get 100.000 dollars for haveing sex with your mom.

No.

If you press the button you pause time forever

No thanks. Want to see what my future is like
If you press the button, you will become extremely rich but you will always confuse your and you’re forever. You will also confuse there and they’re forever, making you extremely annoying.
Example: Oh my god your so good at this

Yes, your button hasnt got a real downside

If you press the button, all your jokes are really good, but they are all really discrimanting/disrespect.

um no

if you press the button you become any animal of your choice

Nah
If you press the button, you can do anything you want for one day but be in escalating pain the next two

ok, in that whatever i want, i have to power to not have pain in the next two

If you press the button, you can do anything you want for one day but be in escalating pain the next two (non avoidable pain).

No

You get banned from realm buy you get $100

you mean “but”

nah, i have more than 100 here.

You get banned from realm buy you get teh amount of money u put into the game + $111

would give me 111$->not worth a ban

If you press the button, you will write a 2 hour exam in a random subject right now and the mark of that exam will be your mark for the subject on your report card and you wont have to visit the classes of that subject anymore for the rest of the term.

No

WYBTP if it kills donald trump

sure, i can predict the stock market and sell this info for money, also great to cause uproar in the world

gets injured protecting the girl/guy you love.

no, i don’t have a gf

WYPTB if it makes the world move closer to the sun

difference. [quote=“KonKat, post:355, topic:1220”]
WYPTB if it makes the world move closer to the sun
[/quote]

no

fav letter

Wrong game

oops. if you press, you’ll know your fav letter :thumbsup: :laughing: :sweat_smile:

I don’t understand the posts below this one, so I’ll respond to this.

I will press it. If I won’t, I probably don’t really love them.
You will get injured while injuring the person you hate. Will you press the button?

no, not a believer of revenge and hate

for the forums games to stop dying