You like crowns? Join our guild [FellowshipOTMG]

Dude i want to join the Guild

Yeah I have dungeon chars, I got my warrior and my good ol priest. I am in the process of building a Paladin, Necromancer, and Wizard right now, plus I have a 4/8 Trickster ppe going. :slight_smile: I dunno if that is good enough for your guild Tiffit lol. Also, I have 2 Ice Tombs saved from when they were first released :wink:

I don’t hack and I got 8 dungeon chars + a ton of keys. https://www.realmeye.com/player/Yeahmanxd
Send me that invite bb :slight_smile:

Fame REQ is 8K for a limited time, was 10K. Must be social, have mic, and discord.

Mic? Yeah!
Discord? Yeah!
Dungeon chars? Yeah!
Shatters knowledge? Yeah!

5k fame? FUCK

A 4/8 is a good dungeon char. Maxed spd, def, dex, att.

I can make fame exceptions for people who open keys, message me on realmeye for approval.

If you would like to apply msg EmperorPoo on realmeye! ( Mean a private message )

I currently have a 4/8 wiz almost 5/8, but based on personal experience it seems like they’re pretty useless in most endgame dungeons without pierce ;(

Hi can I join???

How much alive fame do I need for you to invite me and kick Trev :heart_eyes:
:heart_eyes:

Lol, contact emperor :stuck_out_tongue:

i have 5k account fame. WINK WINK

Mic and Discord? Check.

Dungeon chars? I have an 8/8 knight and huntress, gonna insta 8/8 a ninja or pally once that char slot comes in, Check.

Shatters experience? Check.

10k fame? Do I have to run the train now?

don’t worry, you have to have 5k fame to even be in their TrainOTMG with their ConductorOTMGs

what i dont get is that there are some players in the guild who haven’t even reached 5k, assuming that they arnt mules or close friends. Is the fame thing really strict?

I’m interested in joining, currently have 14k total fame and 14 8/8’s, and I have discord.

i’ve done around 600+ shatters so far, managed to get 3 bracers, 1 gem, 3 crowns

Contact emperor poo

They met the req at their time of joining

welp, looks i got a long, long 6.5k more fame to go.