Your most embarrassing death ever

This literally just happened… Dr Terrible was dead and I was (carelessly) walking to pick up loot… :cry: I’m such an idiot

I had not slept after coming back from camp, all I wanted was to max Dex on another class and get off. My eyes drooped as I was in boss room, remembering I had paralyse pet, I woke up and realised that the hunt was dead. This death was actually a super mean prank that a friend pulled off. So I was flashing in a puppet and was hiding behind a block to regenerate health, friend teleports and breaks all the blocks. I run around the room trying to avoid shots. Ended up dying, but got to beat the crap outta him the next day.

That’s sad…

I’ve done something like that with Skuld. 200 damage each…

Yeah, see Onaca’s comment for another sleep-play. What a jerk friend.

Yeah, I get really impatient when leveling. Those were also a long time ago though

Yeah, me too sometimes. I died with a t12 robe… In the highlands at like level five. (When I was a noob, of course.)

I remember I had this 7/8 assassin, decided to afk at the boss in a cem. Yeah… not a good idea.

my first good assassin, w/ t6 poison too. I was doing oryx because I had just learned how awesome sin is at getting wc loot, and he went into his “time for more dancing!” phase and I stayed inside the ring while shooting and poisoning him. What I didn’t know at the time, was that oryx throws powerful grenades during that phase! I didn’t realize that oryx was still attacking until right before I died. at least it got me the 4th star on the class.

I think that was my only char that’s ever gotten the fame bonus “oryx slayer” before too XD

4/8 wizard, I decided to go to the bathroom in a cland. Let’s just say that I shouldn’t have AFK’ed in the boss room while gigacorn was the boss… oh well

I’m terrified of daddy long-legs. One flew into me last year and I freaked out while in godlands. It didn’t end well for my Jugg.

I’ve somehow managed to lose my only Jugg ever in an Abyss. Guess my IGN checks out.

Damn same here. I checked my mule dump and died afk in the abyss at 12k base

Lol

Sad…

Best idea ever. I’ll try that sometime…

I feel you. Once I accidentally drooled on myself (I had hit a pothole at around 20 m.p.h, and landed on my mouth. I couldn’t close it, so I occasionally had to wipe away the drool (Gross!!!), and if I didn’t, it’d just fall) in the Godlands, looked down, looked up, and saw that I was sitting on top of a djinn. That is one of my most embarrassing deaths.

i like to see what’s behind me

probably just getting killed by flamers by a hermit god. Was killing tentacles , not avoiding the flamers and got killed from it. Was like def/8.

Some guy died at oryx and while I was typing lol get rekt a brute charged on my 8/8 wizard and I died.