Your most embarrassing death ever

Yeah… Those brutes are such… Brutes.

Yeah, my sweet 7/8 dblade knight can attest to that.

Resu Knight… in the fame train :neutral_face:
I was farming Sprites and Abysses…

Lol

Rip

Most embarrassing death was sitting around in glands AFK and getting killed by a bunch of night elf archers etc…

I’ve done something like that… unfortunately.

There was this time I had a warrior with my first jugg in DDocks, and I attempted to rush but failed so I ran back near the starting room to type “Ouch”

…and right after I typed that, I died, because I didn’t realise I was standing in the evil water. That is just…sad, frustrating and embarrassing.

Wow. I died in evil water once…

i think my def/8 sorc was pretty humilating, i was showing off to some other noobs on how awesome maxed def is, but i ended up dying…

Priest takes a break halfway through solo CDepths boss fight to chat /g, and stands behind a little wall for safety.

• Stand behind the 2-block wall not the safer 3-block L-shape one
  • Notice I’m getting hit by the big green shots doing 160+ dmg. No probs, I’m priest I’ll heal.
  • Space isn’t healing me (realise I still have the chat line up).
  • Try to alternate spam hitting Return to clear chat box and Nexus key. Too late by a fraction of a second.
  • Then notice after death that I had swapped to exa dex to kill things quicker.

Derp.

WhebI was a nub red star, i was obsessed with wizard cuz i was too trash to play any other class. I dropped my so papers, bent down to pick it up. I was in an empty glands so I was like oh I’m gonna be fine. As im coming back up, the horror on my fave when I see a djinn creep up to me. I smashed my keyboard like mad, and somehow I didn’t hit the nexus key…

I feel you. The last character I died as (My first 3/8!!!) died to a Lizard God. There were about three Lizard Gods, and about twenty night elves. I died because I had accidentally clicked outside of the game screen (as I mentioned at the top). After I died, I looked at my character in my graveyard, and saw that he had a para dex ring on, instead of my para def. I must have accidentally double clicked, or left it on after the cem I beat. Now, btw, I was taking about twelve damage per night elf hit. If I had had my def ring on, that’s minus seven damage per hit. Five damage per enemy? Times like, twenty? not too bad… One hundred damage, plus Lizard Gods. I’d have survived. : (

I did something like that. As you might have read earlier, once I accidentally drooled on myself (while I was a wiz, because I had a mouth injury and couldn’t close it), and, because the screen was clear, I looked down (out of shock). I looked up, to see a djinn on top of me. Insta-kill.

lost two 6/8 ones because the wire of my keyboard had a loose contact so I couldnt nexus out via Hotkey ( after the second one I finally bought a new one)

I’d have to say the most annoying ones are the ones where you literally watch your character die…slowly.

You know when sometimes your character keeps moving in one direction and you have to click ‘option’?

But then there is the even worse thing where you can’t do that, or even close your projector? Well my first 8/8 pally died to a single beholder because of that; I literally watched a good 10 seconds while trying to close my flash projector/nexusing as a lone beholder rekt my pally.

Lost a 2.8k 8/8 warrior in godlands. I wasn’t even dragged on or anything, I was just watching my health and getting down to 20% didn’t even register as a threat to me.

I wish I could forget about this one:

Whats so especially embarassing about it.

Death by an urgle.