Your most embarrassing death ever

Once my mouse ran out of battery while I was playing. Luckily, I survived.

That’s sad. I used to have another computer, and I could use ctrl+w to exit it. On this new computer, I tried, and it made me keep on moving. Thankfully, I didn’t die.

On my first death ever, I had a t12 robe with like a t3 weapon, because a high level character gave it to me. Obviously, because it was my first death, I was a noob, so I had no idea that it was actually so good. Never tp to the godlands as a noob. Bad idea.

Here’s the death for reference.

I always have ‘Force Quit’ (Mac) open but it didn’t help that time :confused:

Oh… That must have been REALLY laggy.

No, the strange thing was that everything was running smoothly before that. I had 300 MEM or something, around 5-10 net jitter, computer CPU was below 30% etc. No signs of lag or anything, just random input lag for like 20 seconds so I couldn’t even force quit.

Ah well, it’s a once in a million death.

That’s weird. Must have been a glitch.

RIP…
Pixie blessed champion and acrop along with ring…
But how did you die with that good of a char?
Or did you not have a heal pet?
Still rip

Posted earlier in the thread.

Latest from the “I’m shit at teleporting” thread:

Character: “UGHGNOIG AAAAGHGH”

I’ve died a couple times about 2-3 years ago, back when I used the Esc key to escape to Nexus.
Thing is, my ~ key was bound to opening guild chat, so I ended up wanting to escape to the Nexus but then opening the chat window and not being able to.

I also once died on a dear Priest back then while typing. Imps at a Red Demon’s lava are deadly for low-defs.

o.0

you revived a month-old thread for THAT?!?
dude… wow. at least add to the discussion.

happened to my 6/8 mystic too…
computer completely froze

good topic i guess, better than saying bump

well its better than reviving some stupid thread. although i would actually prefer someone saying ‘bump’ instead of ‘o.0’

yeah, same with me. But it doesnt matter.

6/8 warrior, CC, DBlade.

I guess it was a bad idea to do my first tomb thinking we’d insta Bes.

I got insta’d exdee

My the most embarrassing death: I was just a 5/8 beginner warrior, and I ran to O2 (being so proud that I was able to rush through wine cellar) and then, when I reached the boss, I had no idea what he does, and i ran relatively close (like tiered sword’s maximum range) and began to shoot him, then the death screen came. I felt like an idiot for not checking O2 from realmeye beforehand :smiley: Yeah, that’s probably my the most embarrassing death.

When someone traded me a Heartfind Dagger, then I went out and died 1min later.
Happened in 2014-2015ish