1 Letter Name [How Do You Get One?]

BrING baCC KabL AM Best Devs Evrr

But seriously, I doubt even kabam would do that, mostly because they’re lazy [BAD WORD] who could care less.

1. that’s not actually against the ToS. if you don’t believe me go try reading it. this comment made me curious and so I gave it a shot, and nowhere did I find anything that says this kind of action is against the ToS.

2. that’s not even what the poor fellow meant. it’s not unheard of in situations where name changes aren’t working for some reason for deca to accept payment for the transaction by taking gold out of your account. after all, that’s what you’d have to do anyway to get your name changed without having to go through support. I don’t see what’s so shady about doing it this way.

that said, they certainly don’t have to accept the offer. and if there’s another player with the name that the OP wants, then deca won’t accept it. simple as that. they’re not going to ban the fellow just because he made an offer they won’t accept.

Bribe deca to secretly release the greek alphabet in naming on one update, than copy and paste a one (greek) letter name over.

Mom : You want an one letter name ?!? Why not two letters name ?
U : :man_facepalming:

You’d think it’d be hard, but I’ve own/owned 3 of them, X, V and R over the years. (Check my name change history for two, and just take my word for it for X - it’s currently the leader of a guild my account created)

They all have different stories on how I obtained them, but none of them involve getting lucky during the name free-up (had them years before that) and I still own two of them technically - I pretty much just knew people (the owners) and got lucky which is the only way you can get one, and it’s probably harder to these days. And no sorry mine aren’t for sale : s.

I refuse to even change the accounts they’re on, since I’m straight up paranoid that someone will set up a program trying to take names 24/7 and snipe it the instant it’s free.

I was able to snipe the name “Campaign” during the campaign (/’-’)/

How do u snipe

by getting the name before anyone else in the future?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.