1 Life Pot Giveaway! Ends 6/2 whenever I get on first

I’m feeling nice because I earned a lot of life farming lost halls. So, I’m going to hold a 1 life giveaway.
Comment whether you like ROTMG or not and why.

OBSOLETE EDIT

EDIT: Guess what guys, I got two whites in one lost hall (a Mseal and a Nil if anyone’s curious) and I’m upping the stakes. This is now a 3 Life pot giveaway. And do note that I never stated that the winners would be chosen by random… feel free to edit your posts guys.

EDIT #2: Just lost my lucky knight guys. Can’t afford 3L anymore, bringing it back down to 1 again.

I both do and don’t like RotMG.
I don’t because it’s very addictive and the repercussions for dying are very punishing.
I do because I’ve been playing it for a long time I guess.

I like but i don’t like RotMG

I don’t like it because of the permadeath rule, and the spam bots in the nexus and everywhere i guess?

But i also like it because of the sweet RNG, you can take one full month to get that cool white or just ten minutes.
also because of that permadeath rule because if you don’t risk anything you’re not getting anything.

I don’t like rotmg because its a time sucking game and also because the playerbase is horrible.

1 life giveaway??? Youre flexing on us too hard. Make it a 1 def giveaway

I absolutely love RotMG.

One of the primary principles of game design is that a game should strive for the greatest amount of depth for the lowest amount of complexity. In RotMG, each class has a single ability bound to spacebar with three bars in the UI (Exp/fame, Health, and Mana) yet from this there is an immeasurable amount of depth and variety in the classes, equipment and dungeons. In fact, the dungeons’ themselves are their own unique characters; Tombs are different from Sprites which are different from Manors which are different from DDocks, yet they all follow a persistent “logic” to the world with usually only a single gimmic. There’d never be a space shooter dungeon or a PVP tournament because that’s not RotMG.

I mean, I haven’t really stepped into a Realm for a long time, but I like the game because it lets me feel something unique that not many games have done. While there are many flaws in the game itself, it’s a decent game to pick up and drop off whenever you want.

I’ve personally never had any issue with it being “addicting”, though I understand why people do. I also appreciate the lore behind the game. While it’s not that interesting on the outside, and gets surpassed by other games, there are many parts where the developers actually put quite some effort on getting the story lined up perfectly.

I don’t cause it’s annoying and is entirely based off reaching a certain point. Yet once you reach that point where you can be proud of what you have done in the game, you find the game no longer entertaining

Why so mean? It’s nice that Chennitoa wants to share a bit of wealth with us :hearts:

I like RotMG. It’s a good way to unwind and relax in the evening, or if the weather is horrible. I don’t think it qualifies as a great gaming experience, but it’s entertaining enough. I also like the community: there are no young people in my life, so interacting with kids is fun. And I can mute them if required!

I like ROTMG. Its got a pretty good community, and its something that i can come back to that can be challenging if i want it to, or if i just want to sit back and farm some pots to take up a little time.

Done. This is now a 1 def pot giveaway

I’m just joking no.

thought you straight up did it lol :laughing:

I feel that I’m not great at the game so I can’t enjoy it to the degree that others do, but overall, I do like the game.

Love hate relationship ya know, ur just having a great time and then BAM you died and now you hate the game for like a day but then next day all over again ya know

I like Realm because it’s challenging but rewarding at the same time.
I don’t like Realm because when you die, you die.
I love the community no matter how toxic some are.

I like Rotmg because well lets say ever since I have started to use wis mod classes its added a new concept to the game

i like rotmg because it’s a fun game to play when your bored.

i like realm because its fun, i dont rly have much games to play on my pc cuz im broke af so i only got the free games which i find are better like warframe or dota. but realm to me is just like a time waster and yet, i find myself playing it way more than everything else…

Im actually out of wealth now… fickin keyboard lag… sorry guys I have to cancel this giveaway because i have nothing left. @moderators close