1 Million Dollars

If you were free to use 1 million dollars for whatever you want, what would you buy?

• Ton Of Lottery Tickets

• Nothing Else

A white-bag-ton of realm gold.

Lmao, that’s gonna take a ton of time to purchase it all and what’re you even gonna do with that much gold?

Nexus shop items
Keys
Pet Food
:>

Best way to waste $1 million
You might as well burn the money, it would save you lots of time

If I could not save or invest the money, Id buy a new pc, then get myself a car or house

pay for school

probably a car

save for other stuff I don’t know I want yet or unexpected emergency costs

Put it into my savings account

Okay, 160 Million Gold I don’t think you’ll be able to spend it all lmao.

At the least tell me you’re not buying 160 Million gold.

Okay, but buying a house seems like a stretch unless you’re actually playing realm as I dunno a college student.

Why not invest a bit?

Or do you really not have anything in particular you want enough to go immediately buy it?

houses can be a good investment plus you need one eventually

Okay but shouldn’t you buy a house after you realize you may need one in a few months or so since you may end up deciding that you actually want to live some other place.

Well that doesn’t apply if you have to get a house, and you’ve already paid off the tuition ( assuming you had one ).

I wouldn’t do anything with it really, because just like my realm stuff, I’m very paranoid with my currencies and I want more, regardless of how much I have. no amount of anything currency wise is EVER enough for me, so I’d probably just have it rot in my bank account forever anyway.

Buy small things with little worry, help pay for upcoming surgeries, put a big part aside to save…
Maybe gift a few peeps a couple hundred…

I would invest.

Set up a business, I’ve always been interested in the car industry and such an amount would give me a pretty good start.

put 400, 000 in savings account, 200,000 in bonds, and 400,000 into stocks

Not feel poor

Get myself a computer. Then… save for school

Some hookers and cocaine

I would put it in my bank account and think about it