1 shot dungeon

Hello I am Wandoffire
I wanted to get this off my mind.
I want a one shot insta pop dungeon more
More dangerous than the Shatters
And you are not allowed to NEXUS
If you want to escape you have to close the client.
But the drops can be any UT there is in the game

Commemorating Fallen Legends
List of entertaining threads
[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

this is so ming-bogglingly incomplete it kinda hurts to look at. please complete it first and come back.

I’m going to say it, the ideas section is for more complete ideas.

Ths one feels more gimmicky

No… I shouldn’t try to type something fast in mobile.

I’m sorry but this is kind of stupid. White bags should be unique, dropping them all from 1 dungeon is terrible. Most white bags are suited to dungeon/ enemy difficulty. If a guy gets an ep from this [quote=“Wandoffire, post:1, topic:4464”]
More dangerous than the Shatters
[/quote]

dungeon, thats not fair. A no nexus dungeon? NO. Nexusing is smart and this would go against the mechanics of the game. The basic principle “nexus in dangerous situations”.

In conclusion this is a bad idea

Are you saying this because you can’t do the Shatters?

Why would you assume that of him? That’s a bit mean just because he’s giving criticism. I personally think this dungeon will be terrible, because of the fact that you can get instapopped. Who would ever attempt it then?

Did you even read what I wrote? White bags are supposed to suit dungeon difficulty and no nexusing goes against the principles against the game. It doesn’t matter whether I can do the Shatters or not.

If you still don’t understand I’ll explain in deeper detail

well, ice sphere can instapop, so…

So basically what your telling me, is that you prefer this idea just because Ice Sphere can instapop? I mean, O2 can instapop and so can a lot of other bosses when you sit on them. Ice sphere is the same, don’t sit on it and maybe you won’t die.

no im just pointing out that ice sphere can insta-pop and people still do it

Oh I see. What I meant is, many dungeons instapop, yet they still do it because there are chances they will live. This dungeon however will instapop you from just one hit from every mob.

Hello I am Zquidx and wow this is a very idea 10/10 also i am have suggestion if u die in dungeon u should be kill irl

Okay, first off, I can write a reply while on my phone that is more complete than this post. But it seems like everyone else has already fed you to the dogs on this point, so I won’t belabor it any further.

What I will say is this: if I really think I’m going to die, I close the game anyway, because causes the client to signal the server faster than pressing the nexus key would. It helps with client and server-side lag. Forcing me to do it would be more of an inconvenience than something that would actually contribute to the game. I have also heard from our steam users that closing the game is really a pain, so singling out these people with your dungeon is basically blatant discrimination and we will have none of that here. Every game platform deserves to kill players equally. That’s straight out of the bible. Look it up.

I was going to guess that, since that was your name. Damn.

I honsetly had no clue what this meant until you said that it was like Shatters. To be honest, if you want to really put your balls close to the fire and singe a few hairs, but go into a pirate cave level 1 with no items equipped. It’s a real butt clencher. For real though, did you not experience the winter fad that was ice cave? It killed more players than Kabaam’s sever lag, and that is saying something. Literally every single ice cave I think I ever went into, at least 1 person died.

I do like the idea of a harder dungeon, something that is more… challenging and not so cookie cutter like shatters, but you will have to put in some serious work into designing something like that. Honestly, go for it buddy. Surprise us all. We would love it.

I mean this is basically like flying to Arabia, finding the magic carpet, buying a huge shovel, digging into the sands of time, finding the cave of wonder, rubbing the magic lamp, the genie giving you your three wishes, and you ask him to do your chores… Think long and hard. Do you REALLY want to do a super hard dungeon, get to the end, nearly die, and get a sphinx ring or an EP? Neither do I.

HOLY COW.

I can’t press a button to escape? Instead, I have to press another button? Truly endgame.

But seriously this is incomplete and nexus is a staple mechanic of this game that shouldn’t be taken away.

seems legit, xd

So a dungeon that would mess you up if you have lag? And there prob will be lag due to the fact that you would prob add a million mobs, so no

The point being?

It’s just closing the game? Which could be done on windows by just pressing ALT+F4 and when you’re a MMORPG gamer, it’s not that hard.

So this is extremely imcomplete. you dont have a name for the dungeon. you dont have any ideas for even what the dungeon would be based around. just that it should insta kill you (note, you say insta kill and not hard, why not just make it a hard dungeon? literally all you are asking for in this post is for someone to make a hard dungeon. literally everyone wants that stop being vague). and even more than that you have this dumb inconvenience of not being able to nexus, which is pointless. if you want to build around the idea you could just say theres no way to leave, including if you exit out of the game, which makes it ten times simpler. finish this idea and come back, but otherwise this doesnt belong in the ideas section. its not even an idea, its barely a fleeting thought