100% stuck

Please provide the following information when asking for tech support. It helps a lot!

• MacOS
  • realmofthemadgod.com
  • Chrome
  • U.S.
    Hello! I’ve been having a 100% stuck trouble for the past week. Do you guys know the solution for this?

thanks @Scorchmist

:slight_smile: i should actually save that down so i dont have to always get someone else to get that

ehh, there are soo many of these

how do I clear the cache manually?

Look it up, depends on browser

Clearing a cache didn’t work

Also, “Look it up” isn’t an answer to my question. I posted the browser that I’m using and my computer.

still not a bad answer considering

I’m pretty sure this means that clearing the cache doesn’t work for everyone.

>do the work for me

lol.

Try using the flash projector. My reddit help post link

Don’t use Chrome as that now only supports PepperFlash, which is horrible for ROTMG. Safari is better but still lags terribly. Flash Projector is by far your best option on Mac.

Pretty sure you can still clear Flash cache (which is separate from browser cache) via this method.

I could play on the realmofthemadgod.appspot.com/, but the problem is that it’s a full screen. How do I turn off the full screen mode?

You can’t. The webpage tells the browser what size to render the flash object. Without a webpage the browser just goes full screen. You can always resize your browser till it looks correct.

I’ve cleared my cache, my flash player cache, waited, changed connections, but none of these steps worked. I play on firefox (flash projector is insanely laggy on my computer), if there are any other steps, please help. I’ve already used CCleaner and manuel clear, and nothing has worked. Thanks for any help received! Edit: I just tested something else to maybe help pinpoint the problem. When running firefox + safari, both ran into the same problem of 100% stuck. However, when I ran the game on steam, the game loaded perfectly fine and ran (only problem is I can’t use my browser account on it :frowning:). The only connection I can make is the difference that steam uses adobe air, while the other two don’t. A response asap would be awesome!

If you are using the safari, change it to the chrome. Also, go to realmofthemadgodhrd.appspot.com

This thread is eons old.

you came too late.

Go to relamofthemadgodhrd.appspot.com you’ll be able to play no matter what your problem is except the problem with your computer.