14 people died at once to Nikao due to oryx lag. (Please revive chars these chars)

You can use page up / page down to scroll through your chat text.

this just happened to me against the blue dragon im so pissed kms i had like half my vault in my inv i cant even i wanna complain and hopefully get my stuff back but idk how and where

how did you tell them so that u could get gold im extremely upset and need to know!

You can not get gold/revive your chars for dying to lag, as has been iterated many times already in this thread.

You can’t close out of the game in time during LoD lag you numbskull. no matter what you’re dead if you were going to die by staying

there was an old thread i, and a couple others, made in the old kabam forums, now floating somewhere in the netherregions of the internet, about this upon LoD’s release, with zero helpful replies and actions.

only solution a buddy and i took from that experience was to CLOSE WINDOW asap, when you see rubberband during a boss battle in an LOD, particularly the BLUE DRAGON.

i do it everytime now.

…deaths across the whole room just didn’t make sense even if there was no rubberband, because there wasn’t a chance for anything to kill that many people across such a broad span of space in that small amount of time…

no revivals. just learn, adjust play accordingly.

Feargus glitch

ALT F4.

I mean when you are flying everywhere, close out of the game as fast as possible.

Or set a hotkey for closing flashplayer, which also works when there is a pop-up or so

What’s with the aggression? Jeez. Every person has died to lag. You coulda woulda shoulda closed the window.
If you die without lagging, then boo hoo just avoid the damn dungeon. Everyone and heir uncle knows LoD’s are lag fests and they can kill you. Avoid going into them. No need to call other people names just because they’ve given you sensible advice.

Everyone has died to lag at some point, there’s nothing you can do about it. By blaming Deca’s servers over and over again you aren’t getting anything done, Deca is doing the best it can with the money it has.

Tf, what is Nikio

my chromosomes are leaving my body

EPITOME IT’S YOU I DIDN’T KNOW YOU USED FORUMS WOAH!
Btw I have to write more, it won’t let me send for some reason

This is due to the excessive CAPS used.

Dude, I know the feeling. Like, about a week ago, about me and 11 other people were in a Tomb Of The Ancients. And we cleared the whole Tomb and made it to the 3 final bosses, Geb, Bes and Nut. And don’t ya know, it lagged like crazy and like 10 of us died in the same instant. ALL 10 of us died to Nut! I myself died as well, losing my 6/8 priest… But, you can message DECA 1,000,000 times. It won’t matter. They will NEVER revive characters for ANY reason… Trust me, I know the pain of losing a character to lag… But there is absolutely NOTHING you or DECA can or will do to revive the characters… Sorry man… That’s just how it is… R.I.P :frowning:

Hahaha! Dude LMFAOOO! xD

I don’t think that the level 18 needs to be revived

Wow.

Hi,
You can reply to separate comments in a single reply. Either use the @ tag with the user’s name, or quote the comments which you wish to reply to (select the comment and a quote button shall appear).

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.