16x16 sprites turned into 8x8 (and vice versa)

God #1 Basically an unshaded blue flamer

God #2 Eh.

God #3 a discouloured chair

God #4 EH

God #5 Pls

God #6 Parasitic blob from parasite chambers but worse

God #7 ew

God #8 blob of shit

God #9 Hey that’s your profile picture

God #10 skinny boi

God #11 skinny boi

God #12 Okay

Holy crap those shaded beach enemies are on point

Hermit should never be an 8x8, neither should ghost ship. The gship looks like a mummy standing on a canoe

Holy hell I would love to have one of those dungeon bosses sprites as a pet stone. The stone guardian’s right leg (from his perspective) seems a bit…off.

The Stone Guardian does look off, however the left leg being like that is more true to the 16x16 sprite

It does look off. Just because it’s true to the 16*16 sprite does not mean it doesn’t look off. I like your esben and Grave caretaker. However puppetmaster looks too squished, king’s head is too fat, guardians just look wierd, horrific creation’s eyes are strange and malphas jsut looks nothing like malphas other then the colors

of the events, hermit looks okay but the rest are kind of ugly (Also note there is a ghost ship pet skin so…)

That’s the forgotten king? thought it was a recreation of my big-headed ness

:smiley: Me too

His head looks big yeah but is smaller than a wizards head

It’s not the head. It’s the helm.

OK, so first of all this lil guy looks like he’s about to cry.

Second of all,
imageimage
these two look a bit deformed and melted.

And finally:
This construct looks way too happy…maybe he’s just joyous cos he’s impervious to our attacks…

Most of the 8x8 gods and stuff look really off. However, do more of the 8x8 --> 16/16. Those beach enemies and portals look fantastic. Pls do more of those, the shading is on point. :ok_hand:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.