2 char slots [recommendations for choosing 2 classes]

soooo i got like 2 character slots and i dont know what to play,leave me suggestions like:1 archer and 1 knight

mystic and pally :slight_smile:

Wizard and Paladin.

Double samurai

20180817_090311

What items do you have?

How easily can you max?

What characters do you like playing?

My personal suggestion would be 1 Archer and 1 Warrior, as those are characters I like to play.

On your realmeye it shows you having 5 characters, but that might be realmeye’s fault or something. If you only have two characters and seeing that you have a pretty good pet, I would suggest knight as one of your characters. For the second character, I would suggest a character that you can easily survive on without potting. I would recommend a wizard (decent dps even without good gear or potting). Farm random dungeons with the wizard and feed them to the knight until it is fairly maxed. Make wizards over and over until you are able to max your knight to a decent defense and speed and decent gear.

Wizard and knight/pally

• Rogue
  • Archer
  • Wizard
  • Priest
  • Warrior
  • Knight
  • Paladin
  • Assassin
  • Necromancer
  • Huntress
  • Mystic
  • Trickster
  • Sorcerer
  • Ninja
  • Samurai

0 voters

I made a poll, hopefully it can help op

Necro… Only necro… Necro is the best and only class.

Well this is extremely easy to answer. Choose a farming class that you use to efficiently and safely run dungeons to make other characters, so classes like melees, or rogue or anything you feel comfortable with doing loads of dungeons at a fast pace. The second class would be the class you use for the more difficult things such as halls or shats runs, or pretty much anything that doesnt need a fast class but instead, a class that has good distance, higher safety margin, and the comfortability to do hard bosses. So classes like archer, wizard, necro, priest, or anything long range rly. So basically choose your favorite classes within the 2 categories i depicted. In reality, those are the 2 basic dynamics you need to really play the game if anything else. Dont listen to these ppl, they’re stating THEIR preferred class. Choose YOUR preferred classes, so long as they fall between the 2 categories i mentioned respectively. Ive played the game for a good while so i know what im talking about

Basically for example a rogue and a warr is a bad combo for u since theyre farmimg classes and assuming you’re more new, it may be trickier to do the harder stuff in your case if you just have those classes, and and archer and necro is a bad combo as well, cuz good luck speedily rushing the dungeons u need in glands, assuming your pet is not great

I mean, he did ask for their opinions on what classes to choose, but I do understand what you mean. Also, just refer to my post above for the correct and only answer. The necro cult shall rise above all, and I am the martyr (I have an unhealthy attachment to necro, possibly fueled by my love for necrodancer).

Good class but i dont use it that much. Great for beginners tho

Oh, totally. It combines wizards high damage with priest heal, so you get a bit of both. Also, that set is so god damn op and I have been farming it for so long. I’m only missing the damn ring too. I have literally passed by multiple dungeons and events to farm ghost kings, and always get disappointment.

You want a class that has a high staying power and range, and you want a short range brawler too.

For their respective roles I would choose the Necromancer and the Paladin, the (arguably) 2 best classes in the game.

Both classes allow you to heal (Necro skull, Pally seal), have very good damage output (Paladin has 102 effective attack with seal on/45 dex +sword, and Necro has the luxury of 8.6 rng, 75 atk and 60 dex).

Also, Paladin is the cheapest class to max 6/8 in the game, so you may want to take advantage of that.

Priest is a valid subsitute for the Necromancer if you wish for an even more safe option, but keep in mind the Priest’s DPS is the lowest in the entire game (not that that matters too much though)

A Wizard is also a valid subsitute- it has higher damage (75 atk/dex) than the necro (The spell is a bit wonky if you have lag though, you need to get all 20 shots to hit). However, it is quite expensive to max and easy to die on if you don’t pay attention.

Archer is the third valid subsitute- it is arguably better than the wizard (more def for a slight range drop and slight DPS drop off). It can inflict slow and paralyze via the tiered quivers. Only use archer if you have a Leaf Bow or Doom bow or Void bow, as the tiered bows do quite terribly against the harder bosses.

hope this helped

This. I love these two classes and would vouch for them. Pick them!

Paladin isn’t good unless you have a legendary pet with mp heal. Pick wizard or necro.

Paladin only requires you to have maxed rare mheal to use its ability permanently. After that, the additional mana regeneration only becomes redundant, as the seal can’t be spammed.

It’s also very useful in uncommon pet levels, where the seal helps to give you a decent buff when you’re running in to do damage, and the high wisdom lets you recover that mp very quickly. You don’t need to have perma-usage capabilities for a class to be good. Overall, @AlinCornea’s pet is good enough to use a pally to great effect.

I was a pally main for all pet levels on the interval [50-79] for Mheal- they all work fine and dandy.