3 Reasons Why

so +drops for white bags and the dungeon itself gives more fame? imma be missin out cuz im rebuilding

Ahem you and @Demonseye seem to have forgotten the point of this thread…?

3 reasons why you slept well/not well today?

1. I have a very slight insomnia
  2. I never sleep well due to the bad habit where I check my phone 982651268 times a second every time I’m trying to sleep
  3. Studied for 13 hours yesterday, so fml

3 reasons why weebs are one of the minorities of the society

I counted the number of digits to see if that was your phone number xD

Definition: A weeb is a derisive term for a non-Japanese person who is so obsessed with Japanese culture that they wish they were actually Japanese
- Dictionary.com

1. Not enough people are truly aware of the glories of Japanese culture
  2. Many people are too engrossed in their own lives to look into another culture
  3. In the past, weebs have been known for being generally awkward, and as a result, they have been looked down upon (discouraging others from becoming weebs); this stigma still lingers

3 Reasons Why Railings Are Better Than Walls

1. You can jump over railings still if you try hard enough
  2. Saves material
  3. easier to build

3 reasons why samurai is good

it’s not

1. Good range/defense ratio, with Heavy armor and katana.
  2. Exposed can stack with armor break, which increases the group DPS significantly.
  3. Only class in the game to not have full-on weeb female skin…yet.

3 Reasons why Edictum Praeotis should be buffed

Some weeb like skin for samurai lel
  1. It has 3 shots, and 3 is a dumb number
  2. It gets outdamaged by vital unity forever
  3. Idek

Why do we continue to live?

1.image
2.image
3.image

3 reasons to have two or more 8/8s

1. Backup characters.
  2. Diverse playstyle with maximum class potential.
  3. Your pots actually have a place to go somewhere maxing your characters.

3 reasons why HP scaling should be nerfed on certain mobs

1 Because if urgle gets hp scaled thats bad
2 Certain things may be scaled by surrounding players who aren’t killing that thing
3 are we talking about minecraft or realm?

3 reasons of what makes you want to live for.

Bump.

Assuming you mean “What is your motivator in life that keeps you from falling into an endless abyss of depression and sorrow that feels like you have no hope whatsoever as well as the entire universe and the existence of human civilization is meaningless compared to the vast size of the cosmos”…

• We have a lot to live for. It’s true that in the end, it doesn’t mean much. But it doesn’t mean that we can’t do pretty amazing things. If I can, I’d like to make the world a better place, and I can’t do that if I’m dead.

• I can’t speak for everyone, but 99.99% of the time, no matter what happens, things will get better.

• I will not allow myself to die until I cure cancer, eliminate world hunger, and get an Omnipotence Ring.

Three reasons why you appreciate DECA.

• COMMUNICATION. Even if their decisions may bee questionable, I can’t say that they’ve disappointed on that front (well, maybe except for that Ice Cave chest event happening…)
  • They rebalanced various underwhelming classes and dungeons, and actually gained the courage to stand up against the doom that is the Melee Class Dilemma
  • They introduced lots of new features for items and dungeons that make the game that much more varied

Give me no less nor more than 3 reasons why you enjoy these Forums.

• It is a nice place to look when you are bored, there are many interesting ideas

• There are many great people in here

• And there are lots of information you might not know that would help you a lot

Gimme three reasons why we need a shatters rework

Oh boy, lemme serve y’all some hard-boiled reasons.

1. The first part is completely ruined as soon as someone joins who doesn’t know what they’re doing, allowing for effectively no mistakes - while also allowing griefers to pretty much do as they please.
  2. Two boss fights are exploited and are otherwise borderline impossible, making both of those fights jokingly easy.
  3. The entire Forgotten King fight is a broken mess that can be broken in such a way to make it as impossible as it’s apparently meant to bee.

If that last one doesn’t count, switch it out for mediocre loot compared to the Nest.

3 reasons why you didn’t give another prompt

1. I forgot
  2. I was about to enter a lesson
  3. I was typing on my phone which makes me lazy.

Grant me eyes 3 reasons why you prefer cats over dogs or vice-versa. (And list which it is for you, of course)

Dogs

1. Dogs are less lazy (generally), which means
  2. They are generally more playful.
  3. I’m allergic to cats, but not all dogs.

Grant me wisdom 3 reasons why your favorite subject in school is/was your favorite

Math.

• Be honest: How many essays were you assigned to in math class? It should be pretty damn close to zero.

• Contrary to popular belief, math is widely used pretty much everywhere. It also helps us understand the world better.

• It can have a few satisfying moments. (eg. division that results in a perfect integer)

3 reasons why you love your current favorite game. Remember to name it as well.

Solitaire

1. Countless versions to play (won’t get bored)
  2. Play alone or competitively in a group
  3. Card games are classy (you better not be playing solitaire electronically)

Gimme three reasons for why you’re still single.

• I have level 9624 anxiety and can’t even handle being looked at let alone engage conversation
  • I hate myself with a passion and am convinced no girl could ever love me
  • people don’t know about 1 and 2 precisely because I don’t talk, and as a result they write me off as uninteresting and/or insignificant

3 reasons why Marx was crazy