5 Things Deca Could Easily Do To Fix This Game

No, if you had been playing consistently for the past 6 months, you can have an easy rare, and possibly even a decent legendary, but getting a divine, especially with the stats that you actually want, is going to take longer. Also, I don’t really grind on RotMG anymore because if you’re playing it for the grind, it just isn’t really that fun anymore. I’ll screw around but I’m not going to farm events, and only events, so I can get an overpowered pet that I should never need anyway

@Legendsszz As mentioned in the post, Unity is going to take another year so… Sure it’ll help but it has a while to go. Personally I don’t suffer from lag often but… halls.

@ItsGrandma Don’t become an entrepreneur. The point of buying a business is to make money. Think about it from a profit standpoint. If you can’t afford to purchase a better computer, you probably are not going to be willing to spend money on the game, and if you’re not spending money, you can’t be used for profit. If you don’t provide profit, then what is your purpose. Obviously, DECA has improved the game but there is no way that they did it just for the sake of improving the game. They want and need money. ALSO, it’s #1, not a easy fix, and #2 only going to slow down the production of Unity which should theoretically fix the entire issue anyway

I do have a good laptop with a decent graphics card, also i have glassfiber internet… and still i lag (not comp freeze!) when there’s a lot of players at the same spot in game

I can imagine rotmg without events, because that’s how it used to be, and it was more fun. People just did what they wanted and the game felt more diverse because there wasn’t pressure to do a specific thing over and over again every weekend

A “deca weekend” = friday through tuesday

More fun to run in a circle 8 hours a day :thinking:

More fun to farm for omni 8 hours a day :smiling_imp:

Broke boy found

this works in theory, but when you think about it, you cant nerf pets without screwing the couple thousand(at least) who spent money on their pets. we cant solve the problem just by nerfing them, it would require more. and that could take a while because there aren’t many good ideas about how to balance them.

Well you can make it only obtainable by fame in the future, even if it’s too late for those who already bought it.

so money is a bigger priority than the quality of a game?
dont ever make a game.

Well… DECA is entirely based off of games. Their workers don’t really work on anything else. If they don’t make money from the games, how do you want them to make money? Or can they just live without money…

ah yes skins from the singular game RotMG deca’s only source of money

Didn’t say it was skins… But DECA makes money off of RotMG. Maybe not it’s only source but it is a major source.

How about a compromise? make bullets appear above characters, and appear very visible above said characters

Well… first, that’s difficult. Secondly, at least for me, I don’t really think that DECA is choosing not to edit the game because it doesn’t care about poorer players. I think that right now, while trying to change to Unity, they don’t really have time for other things. That’s alos my argument for why they currently do weekend events.

I don’t see how making bullets appear in front of characters is so hard

Making it appear CLEARLY visible in front of other characters is difficult. Also, it would looked fucked up.

Fair enough. Point taken.

Yes plz remove player option. Too many ppl=lag

I personally feel like I use skins because I like the skins, not because I think other people would like them.

First, why’d you quote my comment… Second, sometimes seeing what others see as the best skin may make you rethink what you see as the best skin, questioning your own decision and changing it to match the opinion of the majority