8/8 Death Tombstone

I really don’t like the 8/8 tombstone, and I think it looks pretty dumb.

I think that the statues in the vault would be a nice replacement for them, and have the tombstone correlate to the class (14 statues, 14 classes). It’d make the 8/8 deaths a little cooler and a little more of an event.

Should be a relatively simple change, the sprites are already made, etc.

Statues should be a replacement for 10000 base or higher
As like, super respect to their death

Yeah, imo the 7/8 and 8/8 grave should switch places.

Gravestone 11

To me what makes the 8/8 grave a fine sprite is its simplicity like the white bag. Its just enough to be visually pleasing

I always loved the 7/8 tombstone, still every time i see an 8/8 grave i go ‘Whoah’.
It shouldn’t be changed.

Gravestone 10 (1)

the 7/8 grave looks like it belongs to a priest to me. It has the most prominent cross of any grave and seems a bit out of place among all of them
Gravestone 9

the 6/8 is the only other grave with any sort of cross

You dont really see crosses being used anywhere in the game expect manor. I would preferred something like the 8/8 grave. Where it has its own symbol. The graves should be more creative then simply slap a big cross on it, which the same could be said for the 8/8 grave expect but at least it has those little arrow things on the corners

@Mauro dident mean to reply to you was just talking about graves

I like the 7/8 and 6/8 graves

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.