8/8 Rogue Death (Drawing)

Depends on the stuff I need to draw :wink:

Oryx awesome set skinned knight. Iā€™d like a heavy built knight basically, also twinkish like priests. All males.

So basically, a drawing of a heavy built knight(Doesnā€™t need to be in full armor, can show some ab muscle yu kno?)

What do you think? We can negotiate price.

Hmmm, I donā€™t do anything complicated like doing a full body characterā€¦ They take too long with a mouse and the amounts of layers tend to give me headaches. I usually just draw their heads/shoulder, maybe half sometimes.

Would you be able to do it on a white piece of paper, then take a picture good quality picture of it and send it like that, unedited?

As sad as it may seem, but I got to the point where I hate making a mess when drawing on paper. I got used to using doing the ā€˜ā€˜undoā€™ā€™ button on the computer. Thatā€™s probably one of the reasons why Iā€™ve started to learn to only use the mouse and draw from scratch. When I draw on paper I donā€™t have the necessary tools to make the great line work, and it would just be filled with messy eraser marks that I tend to do a lot on paper.

You can just call it lazy but thatā€™s just how I roll :smiley: This is one of the examples that someone requested from me to draw that I did on stream. (click me for the vid) I already have DerpLusser request me some stuff but iā€™ve been too lazy to do em.

Really, I wonā€™t mind how messy itā€™ll turn out on paper. As long as the main outlines of it are well highlighted among all the eraser marks and scratch lines, then Iā€™ll be able to put it to digital on photoshop. I ask for paper since it would be much faster than computer with regular mouse.

Welp, Iā€™ll see what I can do. No promises doe, I still need to finish the other request that people sent me on my other arts that Iā€™ve put on the forums. You can find the amount of stuff that people requested me for in here and here

I donā€™t like giving empty promises and not deliver, so it might not happen considering I have other things to do.

Well, technically;

Your thread; Experiencing my first declining phase/Tips~ (From a Noob)

I would consider myself being the first one on forums to have requested something.

That was when I didnā€™t think of taking any request doe. I just donā€™t want to make empty promises and do a half ass job, plus I do art just for fun. Not my profession and Iā€™m just self-taught, I only started doing art cause it was fun talking to the viewers when I streamed. I just donā€™t like to be shackled to something that Iā€™m not comfortable of doing.

To solve this problem, donā€™t mention it when youā€™re working on something someone requested. Then nobody expects you to do it, and you can pleasantly surprise them if/when you do finish it.

Then again, if youā€™re streaming, it might be a bit more complicated.

You donā€™t have to make the ā€˜finalā€™ outlines for it then, just a rough sketch, quick 5minute messy sketch on white piece of paper, really I wonā€™t mind how half-ass it is! > ~~>

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.