9th and 10th stats

Hiiii guys , I am dr. Frank. ( Skip to main in a bit )
So I was wondering about crystal wand and priest’s dps . Then I came wondering shots colour when we hit ( purple in crystal wand ) so I thought of why not give it to all .please read all the post and please read it , I am bad at proposing a idea , sorry for long discription .

Stat 1)
focus - this is a stat which is like Wisdom and vitality, it regenerates focal points ( next stat) it regenerates 1 focal point at ten focus ,1.5 focal points at 20 focus , 2 focal points at 30 focus and so on…
Other than regeneration of focal points it gives you chance to paralize or slow and enemy ( you can chose in advance ) . At every 30th shot you get 10% chance to slow or paralize enemy at 10 focus , you get 20% chance at 20 focus , 30% chance at 30 focus and so on…other important thing is that this stats will max at 50 for all characters .

The potions of this stat will be same as other pots just pink in colour ( more like brain ) . The feed power of this potion will be 200
Drop location - deca’s upcoming dungeons or candyland
Other important thing all characters will start with 10 focus at level 1 , you gain 0-1.5 focus per level increase .

Stat 2)
Focal points - this stat is like health points and magic points which depends upon vitality and wisdom respectively. Moreover this is stat which when activated makes the players bullets Armor piercing and piercing through enimies , but makes your damage decreased by 25%-50% .once activated it will take 10 focal points per second .

The focal point bar will be located under magic points bar . The Colour of this bar will be of pink colour ( like magic points bar has blue colour like Wisdom , same here ).

The potions of this stat - potion of inner peace ( thx to kung fu panda ) will be of white colour and feed power of this potion will be 200
Drop location - upcoming deca dungeons or O2 ( idk where it should be drop )

Moreover this stat will max out at 120 focal points . At level 1 character will have 20 focal points , focal points gain per level increase will be 1-5 .
…x…x…x…
I would really like to have your views on this topic and what should be buffed or nerfed

I think that paralizing the character until stat is activated will make bit more hard to master this .

Sorry for no sprites as I am totally living on forums on mobile and I don’t think anyone would have make some sprites at work at 3:50 am . Sorry for bad english

This is the list of ideas to avoid. You shouldn’t make new stat ideas.

Didn’t knew

Still comment on this

Why not?

Because new stat ideas are retarded. There is a 0% chance it will be implemented, and the vast majority would dislike them.

Over used all seen before always turned down or poorly thought up ideas.

Not saying that ops idea is, I didint even read it

Why dislike ?

Simplicity

U legend …in english

I would recommend u to check it notifications

Because the “Ideas to Avoid” list, made by the original Wildshadow developers forever ago, includes new stat ideas.

Ok … Not put in the game but how would it work in game

i think 8 stats is enough,

Ummmmmmmmmmm. What?

Yeah … See notification bar and check the notification once atleast , u have 2 YouTube notification , 4 mail , 1 sync error or something like that , one downloading , etc . I really don’t like too many notification TBH

Can you teach me english personally @Shatter . I would make it joke if you said no , but a master if yes

Well, giving all classes Armor Piercing is a bit much. It would make weapons like Dbow, ASS, Cwand, and Phylactery useless compared to their counterparts.

Maybe , but Armor piercing works only on high level bosses as you will be already losing 25%-50% of ur dmg , moreover you will be paralized , making more harder , I think paralized should be added