A Biffy Update!

Crosspost from /r/RotMG.

Small patch today to make y’all smile!

##New!

• Biff is back! And he’s angrier than ever. Thanks, Craig…
  • Bow of the Morning Star and Sword of Illumination drops are back!
  • Silenced! A new condition effect, which blocks ability usage without affecting MP. It is not yet used on any enemies, but read on and you will understand why we introduced it like this!

##Polish

###Quality of Life

• Teleport Protection! When teleporting to another player, 1 second of Invincibility, Silenced and Stunned is applied.
  • Invincibility means projectiles pass through players.
  • You can still get hit briefly, if projectiles are already rendered for you (when close to the Encounter for example), so be careful and don’t rely on it for short distance teleports!

###Fixes

• Issues linked to Event Chest (100% drop rate, No Nexus, No Pets, Incredibly tanky mobs) should now be fixed.

###Aesthetics

• Soulbound stat potions now have their own sprites to differentiate them from the regular ones.
  • Mad Lab mini-map has new colors for vats covered by grates to differentiate them from the liquids.

##Balancing

###Loot

• Increased Haunted Cemetery UT chances further.
  • Increased lesser Encounter UT chances slightly and reduced damage thresholds further.

###Feed Power

• Prism of Dancing Swords: 400 -> 500
  • Harlequin Armor: 250 -> 600

##Shop & Items

• Dye Removers have been temporarily removed from the Nexus as they couldn’t be purchased.
  • Fixed Chocolate Cookie price.

Reskin Dblade, Dbow?
Patch X.27.0.0 - Pets and Jellies

@Panytnaa I hope youre happy now...

this means cubes, skulls and pentas

1. You gave me 9 mins before moving to OB :frowning:

2. I can’t move things to developer corner, only offical events

3. This is a patch not a event

Oh wow that’s awesome

I hope the silence thing isn’t to stop priests healing at marble colossus that’s the only thing that can save you from the inability to see bullets and the lag.

And Stu! Can’t this technically be in Official Events since this is the start of the Biff event?

Silence at the present time is only used to stop you from using ability after teleporting. Without stealing your mana.

It presents itself as an up date and there for developer corner, official updates.

Also it’s an update

Ah rip, should I remove the time window from the title then?

@Shatter ok.

I’d say so, the times not even in the patch notes :stuck_out_tongue:

Use the exact titles that they use on reddit please

Finally! Already got a d lade and 2 dbows thinking there was a chance to get the re skins ;(

Ayy, similar to that tgread i made months ago. Good times. Also, hail tp invincibility. This means 1 sec to nexus or pop.

Nice. Qol, my fav

Ohh, yeah, hit me with that loot. Etherites gon’ fall in price? May be.
Also, what is lesser encounter?

Oh yea I can’t read xdd

One thing they left out in case you were worried.

I’m not sure if etherite counts as a cemetery UT. It is an ST.

And to answer your other question.

Etherites arent UTs. And I dont think their price really depends on the drops from the cem.

This is exactly the idea I’ve had for 6 years.

Edit: derp.

Nooooo Etherite is going to fall?

3rd abyss after update, got illumini sword

I’m still in school (I have dreaded year round schedule) so, lucky you ;-;