A BIG Problem I See with the new Lost Halls

the option is of course B. the game will grow, new things will be implemented, new UTs will be created. etcetera.

It’s Deca, do you even need to ask?
:wink:
They’re in love with soulbound from all the evidence so far.

I can tell

But seriously, if they aren’t sb duping will kill the economy

(Ahem)PixieEtherite(Ahem) and the playerbase seems to treat them as effectively T13s.

tbh i SERIOUSLY hope they are soulbound.

You guys seriously overestimate DECA’s care for the economy of rotmg.

I mean… etherite isn’t better in EVERY way compared to foul.
Neither is pixie

IMO, these items SHOULDN’T be soulbound.

Think about it; if you get a wand and you’re a wizard (without a wand class), you’re obviously vaulting your new item. That sucks.

People with 90/90/90 pets will steamroll the dungeon with 2/8 priests and stockpile like hell.

The rest of us? Just won’t have it without losing an arm and a leg if we’re unlucky.

YES, the items ruin some UT’s, but are we seriously worried about OLD UT’s losing worth? That’s like saying Cutlass should get a damage buff “because a new item came out and whoops it”.

These items are coming from an ENDGAME dungeon. The rich WILL die and want to buy more from trade servers and Realmeye. This is a good thing.

The game is improving and it’s going to have to leave the old items behind for newcomers. They will get cheaper, they will lose worth and they will be more accessible to people who never confidently wore a top without thinking about the financial consequences.

Only thing I find bad is the Greater Dex potions. Not being released with any other “Greater” potion just makes it that much “Greater” to people on realmeye and the game alike.

erm…
You clearly have no idea what’s coming to you.

The new tops will be expensive as hell just like when deca rings first came out. (I remember one person was buying a deca for 8 fairy plates when they first came out.)

They are SB so no effect on market prices.

Very frustrating for people trying to get the full sets though. Hopefully drop rates are similar to WC tops.

You don’t need to when your pet gives you enough vit and wis to be mistaken for a hacker stat-wise, do you?

Mind you, they don’t need to spend much on “good gear” to waltz back into the dungeon and go nuts.

Just dodge all the pet stasis and shotguns: Profit.

You will see a solo vid two days later.

Just like how the bee doesn’t automatically armor break you

I’m guessing you will be pet stasised straight away, with a non dogeable circle of shots

Well following his Priest point they could just puri it. Does that not work? Ok…**Sigh**

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.