A Collection of Ancient Salvaged Item Sprites

I like that name! However, remove “can’t find ring” that’s not a good name. Also, where is the ring?

he cant find the ring in his collection -_-

nice meme

Hellooo! I’m wondering, would you happen to have any experience with making monster sprites?

I don’t really know what you mean, but I’m guessing that’s a compliment, so thank you?

Hi Shax! I do, in fact, have experience with monster sprites as well. What would you be looking for?

That is Highest tier in dragonball (i think) earned by the best in the world

Yeah, big compliment.

Well actually, it would be a simple request really.
You may know of this knight;

Knight

You may know of Gifs also,

Gif

You see, I’m looking for a person who may be able to make me a series of images(Using that Rotmgtool thing, or whatever you use) that I wold use to turn into a gif of that knight.

That wouldn’t be hard. What poses do you have in mind?

@Tykhe Thank you very much, then! I’m honored.

Well, maybe a front/bask/left/right view of him. To shorten the process you can leave him facing left and I will be able to flip it horizontally so it would face right! :stuck_out_tongue: I actually have no idea what I’d like the knight to do, some cute moves? > ~>

Forgive my poor animation skills:

The start of the spin looks good but as soon as he starts stretching from falling down it looks bad.

I thought the knight was turning into that ghost god from glands or something > ~>

You should really research before you make a message
there is a slime knight

SKREEEEi know ok

nice

How on earth have you not been asked by Deca to make sprites?

these are so awesome! i love that trident :grinning: