A Cute fun Game (A Hat in Time)

I’m making this topic because I have found no joy in gaming for the past 3-4 months and I have been looking for a game frantically that will captivate me, first I found Divinity Original sin 2 and that game was incredable how ever after my travels to the US I haven’t been able to force myself to start it up again. So I spent hours going through the “my queue” on steam and had no luck finding a game I thought would be actually fun. I hate my queue

Now the reason I’m making this thread is I did find a game but it was not through steam I actually came across it will watching retro platformer reviews on a channel called nitro rad (games like gex, rayman and bubbsy) and the channel looked at the game a hat in time and gave the game praise, me being a person that had a blast with Mario sunshine decided this might be the game. I bought it and no lifed the game to 100% and then ran through it as fast as I could on a new file.

The game is a love letter to the game cube, inspired by Mario Sunshine, banjo kazooie and the likes and it the most charming game I’ve ever played. Hopefully someone will see this post and get the game! I feel like the game came out at a bad time and didn’t get the recognition it deserved, if you enjoy 3D platformers I insist you try this one out.

Only downside is the game is rather short I beat it in 15 hours going extremely slow, 100%ing and then ran through the game in 2.5 hours doing the minimal amount of “shines (time pieces)” to face the final boss.

I really want more games like this :frowning: give me unlimited sunshines.

I think I’ll get this game now

This is on my wishlist now. Looks amazingly good.

If you want another suggestion, maybe TY the Tasmanian Tiger. 98% of reviews are positive all time and I’m Aussie so that’s another reason why I’m suggesting it :stuck_out_tongue:

lol I found nitro rads channel looking for ty the Tasmanian tiger stuff, I played the 2nd one bush rescue when it first came out on original xbox, that game was great.

lol i actuall have a tab with it open rn

Yo Shatter, check out a steam game called Hyper Light Drifter. It’s pretty darn good.

Played it, was quite good but now im a empty soul that can’t find a game again.

just bought sonic adventure 2 on steam

u should play shovel knight, it’s basically that except for the NES era instead of the Gamecube

ya I’ve known about shovel knight since it came out, its more like a mega man, no so sure i’d enjoy it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.