A few trivialities

1 - editing a quoted post re-sends notifications to all quoted users.

2 - quoting your own post counts it as a reply, and will show up when viewing replies

3 - an image of a width greater than 500px will autoscale on upload, but an image of height greater than 500px will sometimes be cut off. it’s not consistent.

4 - link click counter only works with certain syntaxes (i know for a fact it’s not supported by html’s <a> tag, and i’m not too sure with markdown’s [hyperlink name](link) syntax either.)

5 - i’ve been getting this one recently although i don’t have a photo of it atm: in the suggested topics area, read topics that are colored as light grey will sometimes have an unread post count, which makes no sense.

edit: here

47 PM

6 - idk if this is an issue that everyone’s getting or just me; when scrolling up a bit quickly, it jumps all the way up to the top of the newly loaded posts.

7 - loading new posts sometimes takes an abnormally long time, at least for me, but clicking anywhere on the site immediately loads them.

8 - having unreads on one device, reading them on another one, and then coming back to the first device will still have them displayed as unread, and new or unread posts will still increment that number.
(example scenario: on device a, you have 5 unreads. switch to device b and read them all, and device a will still display “There are 5 unread remaining.” if a new unread pops up, it’ll say “There are 6 unread remaining” instead of updating to the proper number)

9 - needs support for more html stuff :((

inb4 flagged for spam

@moderators reopen and merge?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Thread for minor forum bugs that arent worth making an own thread

Agree, we can keep the trivial forum things in one place.
Split/merged OP’s trivialities to the earlier topic.