A forumer Pet skin

###RealmEyeball

###Family:

• ? ? ? ?
    ###Description:
    A magic eyeball its gift from cult of admin to best forumers who help them in developing game. Sprite credits: PisakPL

Maybe have it as a spooky family because it’s literally a fucking floating eyeball?
Love the sprite tho :+1:

Great sprite! I like how you didn’t use a simple pentaract eye sprite and made your own.

Yeah haha this is actually golden. Surprised no-one thought of this earlier, and glad you’re the one who did a good job of it.

I love the sprite! Idk even if DECA would consider to add this although I think DECA should definitely consider adding this for the community! :ok_hand:

More people may also join the forums to contribute so would mean more new people and a bigger community which would be awesome! Although some may just post on the forums just for it and won’t come back to the forums and still keep the pet.

Love it

imo if this would be for special people in the community, it should be just for forum mods, leaders and MrEyeball.

Yea

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.