A Lovely Little Giveaway [Finished]

Good luck to all people participating in this giveaway. Personnally I’m not really in the mood of doing such an entry post, but hey that’ll leave more chance for others to get some nice pots.

Aw
So cute

I love you for doing this <3 <3 <3

I love my single poor self too :cry:

“I love you for doing this <3 <3 <3” and you’ll be entered.

I’ve actually quit the game already; I’m just doing this for my friends so I can gift them something that I feel can express my gratitude towards them. Hopefully this won’t disqualify me.

Happy Valentine’s Day to you too.

I love you white bag, even though you are so elusive.

I love you for doing this <3 <3 <3!

I love you for doing this <3 <3 <3” and you’ll be entered

However, if you want extra points in the giveaway, why not write a statement expressing your love towards somebody who matters to you in your life? Show your affection towards these special people in your lives and get into the spirit of love!

The giveaway will end on 2/14/19 at 9:00 PM EST
<3

did i do this right

Wildcard! One random person who reacts to this poll wins 1 life! Winning this 1 life does not make you ineligible to win the grand prize!

Answer the question: What is Valentine’s about?
(the option with the lowest amount of votes is the one I choose from! <3)

• Love
  • Murder

0 voters

Waiting for someone to spend time with… hope I meet them soon.

Well, according to legend, the 14th of Febuary was a pagan holiday in the Roman Empire, celebrating Juno, or Hera in Greek legends, the Goddess of Women and Marriage.

The holiday is named after one of two Saint Valentines, who according to legend was a Christian priest who was matryed under the reign of Emperor Claudius II. What exactly he was martryed for varies on the story, with some saying it was because he conducted marriages, which had been declared illegal at the time, with others saying it was because he refused to convert to the pagan religion of Rome. Nevertheless, Valentine was made the patrion saint of love in 496 AD by Pope Gelasius I.

and I love me too :stuck_out_tongue:

I love you for doing this <3 <3 <3 <3, gave you an extra heart because I have no one else to give it to during valentine’s day