A note from your moderators

If you used any of the official RotMG forums in the past, then there may be a few familiar faces on the Mod Squad. :blush: We are very excited to bring you this forum, because this is the least we can do for the community that has always held a special place in our hearts. So first and foremost, we must thank our wonderful friends here at RealmEye for helping us realize this forum. We are really looking forward to our future as a forum community once again with great anticipation. Welcome!

As a friendly heads up, we want you to know we’ll be approaching things a bit differently than we had in the past.

• We will not hesitate to ban you. And we will be remorseless. This is a formal warning: if you are incapable of behaving in a civilized manner or break any of our very few hard rules you will be banned and we won’t look back. We may even erase any trace you ever existed on these forums. Stuff like this is unpleasant and is the least enjoyable part of our jobs, but we will do whatever it takes to maintain a high-quality forum.

• We’re no longer on the official forums. Therefore, we won’t bite our tongues like we were often obligated to in the past. This doesn’t mean we will be vulgar or mean, but we will no longer speak evasively or keep our opinions to ourselves. If you were a part of the Kabam forums you may not have noticed us doing that, but believe us when we say it just about made our tongues bleed several times.

That all said, we’re happy you’re here, and we look forward to entering this new chapter of RotMG with all of you!

[color=#99999](side note from Doc: you may see my name attached to a lot of these pinned topics and announcements, but I won’t take credit for writing them. All the mods and RealmEye generously poured their time and effort into building this forum and drafting these messages. There’s no way I could have done all this on my own.[/color] :heart_decoration: you guys.)

Right clicks on links add views
Unban Starlias please