A player trying to run an in game charity system.

This may appear as an elaborate scheme to those who see this, but what if we had a system or guild of people who were dedicated to giving away all their tradeable ST/UT gear to those who are in the dungeons with them when they receive the items. Naturally this requires some amount of trust, but only in return would they ask for charitable donations so that they can pot up to where they can farm. Just an idea, but I’ve been around long enough to the point where I just want others to have a good time.

I’ve re read this 3 times and I’m still confused can you retype it so it’s not as wordy :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

thats exactly what i often do; just because of a full vault and no need for pet food

(I only give nothing away to beggers)

You need to have a high enough IQ to understand this post. Unlike you, I’ve watched Rick and Morty, and can perfectly understand this post. :nerd_face:

Basically they’re asking if it’s possible to create a group of people that just randomly donate to others in dungeons, only asking for small donations in the form of pots in return.

Don’t need a guild to do that. The whole point of charity work is to give without expecting anything back. Many players, I feel, already do this. When I’m pot farming and recieve a white, unless the white can be used on the class I’m currently using, I’d probably give it away at the next dungeon I enter while pot farming. Similarly, when my vault fills up and I’m grinding a dungeon, I just pick through my vault and grab everything I don’t want right now and give it away to random people in nexus or in the godlands. The second you give a guild the responsibility to do something like this, people will come and beg from the guild and you’ll end up not giving to the general public that you initially wanted to give to but giving to the same individuals over and over again

Oh I mean it seems a lil bit dumb as most people don’t want anything in return and you don’t need a guild to do it

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.