A Possible Answer To The Lack Of Inventory Space Impacting The Game's Overall Enjoyment

I wouldn’t capitalize the, to, and of. Anything less than four letters.

Yea, that’s a good idea for the marks. Just turn them in as you get them for that day. I still say there should be some level of stackability for regular items and stat pots, even if it’s just a 5-10 stack depending on the item/stat pot.

Also, like Proasdfase said, the vault chests not being atleast 16 slots is kind of a joke. Your character slots are 16 with a backpack, which is easy to get now. Why would a whole vault be the same or half the inv space as a single char inv space? It’s a vault chest, it should be more, they’d make more $ and it’d make more sense.

Right now it makes more sense to buy an extra char slot, that you can easily get to 16 slots. It’s pretty stupid tbh.

I have one word… MULES!!!

Nawh, mules are annoying. Back in 2013 I did it, but I can’t do that anymore. But that’s the whole point on why they should fix the situation, instead of sticking to this stupid setup. They’ve reversed alot of the other anti-consumer stuff Kabaam had in place. They might as well keep improving other major areas like the char/vault inv issue.

Edit: Heh, I couldn’t deal with it anymore, and went ahead and created a few mules. It’s funny that a big chunk of people that really take advantage of mules are the ones that have invested $100s in the game. I hate having to do it, but it just drains all the fun out the game having to stop realming nonstop to sell and trade because the anti-consumer setup.

Maybe people should be allowed to have up to 2 backpacks per character…?

As for stacking stat pots, the only reason I sort of like that idea is because it increases the risk of farming for long periods of time. Yeah, you could hold up to ~50 pots, but if you die then you’ve just wasted all that time farming for them.
Maybe have the game allow you to stack up to 2 of the same stat potions per slot…?
Ex: 2 dex could stack, but not 1 dex + 1 spd, and not 3 dex

I dunno, these are just my simple thoughts on the situation.

I’m an F2P player and so it seems like I would agree with you since I face many of the same problems, however I learned to deal with it and IMO it makes the game more fun, I now have to strategically decide what to keep and what not to keep. For instance, is it really worth it to save sprite marks?

It’s fine as it is, DECA is already giving away free stuff to increase your space and you should have enough space to keep everything you want. If you really think mules are that annoying well then too bad, you’re in the minority then. Majority is fine how it is and DECA isn’t going to change it because that’s how they get their money. Marks shouldn’t become stackable either, I suggested in another thread that any marks not used from the previous day get removed because they’re daily quests and people shouldn’t be saving marks.

I feel a big part of the reason there’s so many backpack giveaways is because they realize it’s NOT fine as it is. They understand that’s a big part of why a lot of the people that leave end up leaving.

Anyhow, I got to 12 mules before they seem to have blocked me. I can’t name my 13th mule, it just doesn’t do anything when I click “Choose”.

If it’s not fine as it is, it’s probably fine to them because then that gives them more money

i think that all cyclops god chests should be moved to players vaults.

Well the marks, yea, ofcourse that’ll be the first to go when you really need room. I can’t agree at all about it making the game more fun though. It makes it more frustrating to have to leave a realm solely based on the fact I’m out of space and don’t want to lose whatever good items I’ve accumulated in usually a very small amount of time.

Vault chests holding half the amount of a character kills me the most though. So, we’re carrying a whole house on our back, then we go to our vault to drop a few items into our mini piggy-bank chest. It’s so backwards. Vault chests should be 32 slots and/or have higher stackability for items, period. Each chest would hold much greater value, therefore be much more appealing to consumers. Greedy corporate mindsets block that obvious point from being seen though.

I dunno, I stopped playing this game for 4+ years, and just came back in mid-December. I’d heard DECA was better than Kabaam, but I guess I wasn’t too enthused because, come on, what company wouldn’t be better than Kabaam? It’d be virtually impossible to turn a profit jumping in and being as bad or worse than Kabaam, so it’s not saying much to say you’re just “better” than Kabaam.

I was pretty hyped in December, seeing the Daily Login Rewards and Quests. It seemed pretty nice, even though I missed the opportunity for the vault chest and char slot that month. I was excited to get them in January. LOL @ that idea, once I saw January’s Daily Login Rewards, and just how degraded it was to December, I was shocked. It was nearly all low level stat pots, 1 per day, and no vault chest or char slot in sight. This month isn’t much better. My hype has died down rapidly, only decreasing more and more since December.

Then, this chest event, which is also very disappointing. They hyped us up with UDLs as the week 1 dungeon, which you can farm from realm open to realm close. Then, the last 3 weeks are all 1 per realm dungeons, and Davy’s are horrible, Gship isn’t guaranteed to spawn at all, and if it does, it’s not guaranteed to drop a Davy. That’s just terrible, especially when shards aren’t guaranteed, despite higher drop rates. This is not the way to go about selling keys DECA. That’s all this is, them forcing key sales for weeks 2-4 of the chest event. It’s exactly the type of behavior I’d expect from Kabaam tbh.

If something doesn’t change soon, they’re gonna be losing tons of players left and right. I can see it coming. They put effort in alot of the QoL improvements, they need to put more effort in the consumer-friendly side, that is obviously slipping in quality, as if there’s possibly been some shift in control or management happening. I just hope they get it together in time.

Whats the point of vaults then? Literally 1. Deca will lose money 2. Everyone who bought vaults will lost money aswell

I read somewhere that in most mmos whales are far more important than low, mid spenders. Adding what you suggest will increase money flow from low and mid spenders because they are getting more stuff for their buck. But it will decrease money coming from whales who can’t seem to figure out how to make their 50 chests full and so will not buy more vaults.
Good idea in a different world but rotmg just like any other mmo gets most of the money from whales (I assume) .

Anything that makes DECA lose money will never be implemented in the game.

Deca added the calender, and gave free maxing, and added free vault chests and character slots…

AND THAT MAKES THEM MORE MONEY HOW???

That boosts the number of players that are on each day, encouraging them to spend more on the game.

It also makes F2P more possible, so I guess it’s neutral

add pets that are space for inv.like pets that are an extra inv.or add pet thats like a vault.Or a pet connect to the vault.with arrow to move through each vaults

So backpacks

So vaults

So the vault door?

Is everything just a pet to you?

yes pets.