A Proposition About Oryx's Rule

You ever wonder why many TV shows/games/movies/series get cancelled/no proper ending? I think it is because Oryx takes over the fictional universes within those TV shows/games/movies/series, hence why he says “Despicable mortals! A single realm freed is meaningless! Millions more remain in my grasp!” Those millions of realms are the many other fictional universes that had fallen into Oryx’s rule.
Considering this, what other fictional universes had Oryx already taken over? (This is just for fun, not an actual theory.)
Extra: What would Oryx do with those universes?

ToysЯus

Too soon

I would say Invader Zim universe, but it did end up getting a movie after its cancellation.

I said mine going with a grain of salt. It’s less that’s it’s fully dead, and more that I want to edge the misery. There’s still a few left in Canada, but I think they were merging with another business? If they change the name, I’ll call the destruction complete.

I shall contribute then. The DC Universe (because I’m pretty sure it has cancelled shows/movies about it, so it counts) gets fucking nuked fifty billion-fold by Celestial Oryx.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.